xbox 1 cannot acces internet explorer

Discus and support xbox 1 cannot acces internet explorer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, For some reason my xboxone has stopped letting me connect with the internet explorer, When i try it says that i am not signed in and when i try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anderzslug, Jan 19, 2014.

1. anderzslug
    anderzslug Guest

Hi,

For some reason my xboxone has stopped letting me connect with the internet explorer, When i try it says that i am not signed in and when i try it doesnt let me.

Also when i play games its like playing the game for the 1st time and everything changed bk to factory setting on the game. I can play online of COD but when i try and play on the ultimute team on fifa it will not sign into my profile!!

I have triaerd all the usualy solution like reseting and restarting xbox ext

Please help!!!!!

regards James

:)

anderzslug, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Sk8sn0w
    Sk8sn0w Guest
    Internet Explorer on XBOX live free? o.o

Hey guys! Is this a glitch or something? I can acces internet explorer without gold... Did Microsoft maked internet explorer free?

Please reply!

Sk8sn0w, Jan 19, 2014
  3. Cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER!!

Hey there ElsaZQueen,

Internet Explorer isn't actually something you can download and install on the Xbox One. I think you might be referring to Microsoft Edge though, is that correct? If so, that should be installed on your console already. You'd want to look in the App section
    of My Games and apps and it's listed under Microsoft Edge. If you're not seeing it, try searching for it on the Xbox Store and see if it pops up for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jan 19, 2014
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

IE not connecting to any website on Xbox 360.

Hello Sarmad Qureshi,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. To confirm, are you successfully able to connect with YouTube and Netflix through the applications outside of Internet Explorer? If this is the case, please see below for troubleshooting solutions for error messages;

If you encounter an error message in Internet Explorer on your Xbox 360, try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that your Internet connection is working properly. For help, see the Xbox 360 Network Connection Solution.
    2. Sign in to Xbox Live with an Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
    3. Delete Internet Explorer:
      1. Restart your Xbox console.
      2. Go to Settings and select System.
      3. Select Storage.
      4. Select All Devices.
      5. Select Games and Apps.
      6. Highlight Internet Explorer and Press Y.
      7. Select Delete and choose Yes to delete all items for Internet Explorer.
    4. Reinstall Internet Explorer:
      1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
      2. Browse or search for Internet Explorer.
      3. Select Internet Explorer to download the app. When the download is complete, Internet Explorer automatically starts. To start Internet Explorer later, select Apps > My Apps > Internet Explorer.
    For additional support, please visit for more troubleshooting solutions: Install, configure, use, and troubleshoot Internet Explorer on Xbox 360.

Thank you!

-Tali
  5. Whitey Black Win User

xbox 360 how to update internet explorer

Did you happen to see this link?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...plorer-setup#90e0e83c82d448568d5c9939a2da507b

Have you tried this?

App requirements

To use the Internet Explorer app on your Xbox console, you need:

• To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
    • At least 150 megabytes of available storage space

Download Internet Explorer

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Internet Explorer.
    3. Select Internet Explorer to download the app.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Cannot find INTERNET EXPLORER!!

Hey there ElsaZQueen,

Internet Explorer isn't actually something you can download and install on the Xbox One. I think you might be referring to Microsoft Edge though, is that correct? If so, that should be installed on your console already. You'd want to look in the App section
    of My Games and apps and it's listed under Microsoft Edge. If you're not seeing it, try searching for it on the Xbox Store and see if it pops up for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Buffalo Fart05 Win User

Internet Explorer without Flash, are there any alternatives?

But that is the only way to access HBO Go thru Internet Explorer. Gotta have Flash. So the app hasn't launched on the XB1 yet, and you cannot access it thru Internet Explorer due to the Flash issues.
  8. Killswitch51880 Win User

Xbox wont read black ops 2 disc

There are no viruses an xbox can get, since you can only download marketplace items and you cannot download via internet explorer.
Thema:

1. xbox 1 cannot acces internet explorer - Similar Threads - cannot acces internet

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  5. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  6. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  7. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  8. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  9. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc: So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to...
  10. Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Acc on Minecraft PS4: I created a new microsoft account for the sole purpose of using it for minecraft on PS4 but I keep getting an error saying that my account is already linked to the Playstation Network. This makes...