Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working.

Discus and support Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this add on last night and it won't play. Keeps say we server down. 7e9a39e8-0de7-4e8d-9ab1-8a8ecc7bf367 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin1488, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Kevin1488
    Kevin1488 Guest

I bought this add on last night and it won't play. Keeps say we server down.

:)

Kevin1488, Dec 3, 2020
  2. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Battlefield CTE

As long as you are a member of the Xbox One preview program, have Battlefield 4 Premium you will be granted access to the CTE at some point.

I am unsure as to the order of the way invites are sent out but I received mine a few days ago which asked me to fill a survey on the Xbox Preview survey app.

The amount of time you play or have played Battlefield 4 will not have any reflection on the selection process. That is obvious.

This link provides you with the info and FAQ's about the CTE on Xbox One.
    help.ea.com/.../help-us-improve-battlefield-4-in-the-community-test-environment
  3. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

If you are talking about the xbox one version according to the battlefield 4 premium edition store website Here
    under whats included the game itself is included. This would be the reason that it is showing as you own the game.
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF4 Beta?

No emails this time around. So it seems no second code to share since there is no codes. Closed beta starts Xbox 360: *North America: 3pm - 7pm PDT, October 1

HOW TO ACCESS THE BETA (XBOX 360)

The Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta for Xbox 360 can now be accessed through Xbox Live. Navigate to the Games section on the Xbox 360 Dashboard. If you have either BF3 Premium or a Medal of Honor Warfighter - Limited Edition Online Pass, you will see an image
    for the Battlefield 4 Beta on your Dashboard. Select it and follow the download instructions.

Starting October 4, the Open Battlefield 4 Beta for Xbox 360 will be available for Xbox Live Gold subscribers to download through Xbox Live.

Kinda late in the day for beta. Guess they wanna test it when kids get out of school for server stress test.. Oh well still got GTA5 online.
  6. master 254 Win User

Naval Strike

All Battlefield 4 Premium content will be available to all Battlefield 4 Premium members after the content's date of release. Content subject to availability.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 battlefield 4 premium community test game not working. - Similar Threads - battlefield premium community

2. Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 PREMIUM: Why does my pc have Battlefield 3 PREMIUM and my Xbox only have the base game when i bought Battlefield 3 PREMIUM on Xbox Originally. I DONT PLAY PC never have....
  3. Battlefield 4 premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 premium edition: I have just downloaded battlefield 4 premium edition via gamepass and have all the extra content installed but it's still trying to charge me for the content I can't play it. This also happens...
  4. Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360: I want to get battlefield 4 premium and buy it in microsoft store but after it, can I download this DLC on xbox 360? 0f162f20-23d0-4df3-b814-8703bcfbb163
  5. price of battlefield 4 premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    price of battlefield 4 premium: why battlefield 4 premium is so expensive despite the fact that the game is already 6 years old and the price in the xbox store from PLN 200 Polish should be much more discounted or give this...
  6. Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 unable to use Premium Pass benefits: In 2018 I've got free Premium pass but i uninstalled the game few months ago and now i installed it again and now i can't use premium benefits and actually i get that Premium Pass logo under...
  7. Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working: Hi, today I tried to download BF3 Premium content with a code that I had purchased from store. It's the one that comes with the game. It is Xbox360 game but I play it with XboxOne S. I entered...
  8. Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Battlefield 4 Premium [Battlefield 4 Premium Promotion]: Acabei de descobrir que Battlefield 4 Premium está na promoção, porém, diz apenas para xbox one, eu queria saber se a promoção vale também para o xbox 360...
  9. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...
  10. Battlefield 1 premium pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 premium pass: I've been checking the store all day to claim my free premium pass for battlefield 1 when I load up game and go to the in game store it tells me that the premium pass is £0.00 I click purchase and...