XBOne headset issue

Discus and support XBOne headset issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola Amigos Hoping someone can help with this, cos i'm about to launch my son's XOne out the window. He's got 2 controllers, both having the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abacab666, Jan 16, 2016.

1. abacab666
    abacab666 Guest

XBOne headset issue

Hola Amigos

Hoping someone can help with this, cos i'm about to launch my son's XOne out the window. He's got 2 controllers, both having the same issue. with the headset supplied with the console (mono, 3.5mm jack) people can hear him, but he can't hear them. With
    Apple earbuds, he can hear, but they can only hear a high pitched squeal, and with the £5 headphones i got as a freebie, it's perfect. Oh yeah, and my other son has the mono controller wired into the adaptor, and that works? Any suggestions? The Controllers
    are updated, can't see anything in the settings that might correct this, so i'm at a loss. Kinda reminds me why I binned Xbox and switched to Sony, never had a problem there XBOne headset issue :)

Cheers folks

:)

abacab666, Jan 16, 2016
  2. Xbox One Headset Works 1 out of 20 Times WTF

Any suggestions anyone? Ive been reading through the forums about all sorts of headset and headset adapter issues but not the exact issue im having. Any help would be really appreciated. Resetting the controller does no good. Resetting the Xbone does no
    good. Resetting the cache does no good. Changing the power settings to energy saving mode does no good. Unplugging the Xbone does no good.

LOL im pretty well out of ideas. Both the cheap Xbone headset and my astro a40 with mixamp/headset adapter literally seem to only work for chat maybe 1 out of 20 times my xbox is on.

teh Paco Lives, Jan 16, 2016
  3. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    Xbone Headsets.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

So there is NOT any new TBs or headsets out currently, that totally work (mic and all) for the Xbone.

[/quote]

Everything I have been reading is saying February 2014. I want one badly, and really hope they release before then.

SILKYJJ, Jan 16, 2016
  4. teh Paco Lives Win User

Xbox One Headset Works 1 out of 20 Times WTF

Any suggestions anyone? Ive been reading through the forums about all sorts of headset and headset adapter issues but not the exact issue im having. Any help would be really appreciated. Resetting the controller does no good. Resetting the Xbone does no
    good. Resetting the cache does no good. Changing the power settings to energy saving mode does no good. Unplugging the Xbone does no good.

LOL im pretty well out of ideas. Both the cheap Xbone headset and my astro a40 with mixamp/headset adapter literally seem to only work for chat maybe 1 out of 20 times my xbox is on.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Turtle beach x1 cod ghost

I asked a GS employee yesterday and they advised me adapters for headsets for Xbone will NOT be out for like a year and that there are currently NO headsets (like after market ones) for the Xbone. I guess everyone will be using the default headset thingy
    that comes with the game for a while? Dunno for sure.
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Headset ?

The XBONE comes with a very functional one ear headset.
  7. a tired old guy Win User

Turtle beach x1 cod ghost

Turtle beach has xbone headsets listed on their sight. Prices and pictures and .... "coming soon."

I'd bet they'll be available shortly after the xbone if not at release
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Xbone Headsets.

I don't know if there is Uneasy but last night I played a little with a bud of mine who said he heard Turtle Beach may be doing some kind of adapter plug for existing TB headphones which will work on the Xbone. This is unconfirmed at this point however.
Thema:

XBOne headset issue

1. XBOne headset issue - Similar Threads - XBOne headset issue

2. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  3. Spiritfarer won’t open game save on Xbone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiritfarer won’t open game save on Xbone: I played Spiritfarer for a few hours on Xbone and saved it. My game save showed up when I double checked. The next day, I went to play again and my saved game was gone. When I look at the game...
  4. Xbone One controller joystick issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone One controller joystick issues: I play a lot of fighting games with my friends and recently I got a design Lab controller as my old one died. However I have quickly found out that when using the left joystick for my inputs in...
  5. Xbone S SSD internal upgrade failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbone S SSD internal upgrade failing: I've tried to plug in my blank SSD and fixed up a USB drive for the offline update yet when I try to go through the update it fails within 15 seconds. TONS of other people have had EASY success in...
  6. Xbone headset issue: can hear but can't talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone headset issue: can hear but can't talk: I've had this issue going on about 2 years now. All other forum posts about this topic show that a good many are affected by it but the last post is always something like "Xbox is aware of the...
  7. XBOne Stereo headset mic not working (all xbox mics unreliable)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOne Stereo headset mic not working (all xbox mics unreliable): This is so frustrating. My mom has bought me 3 headsets for my XBox to replace mics that stopped working before finally shelling out the big buck $60 for the XboxOne Stereo headset; hopefully...
  8. Official Xbone headset any good?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbone headset any good?: I am referring to the official Xbone headset that was recently released, is it worth the £50 askiing price? I am using the standard one that comes with every Xbone and while I find the sound...
  9. Kinect taking over from headset on Xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect taking over from headset on Xbone: The issue is that while I can still hear game and party audio through the headset, my own voice is being picked up by kinect instead of the headset microphone. This generally happens when...
  10. Wired X360 Headset and red/white/yellow cables for use with Xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired X360 Headset and red/white/yellow cables for use with Xbone: Hey guys. So I use a monitor to play my xbox 360 and xbox one on. With my wired Turtle beach headset, in order to use it on the monitor I had to rig it so that the HDMI cord and red/white/yellow...