xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

Discus and support xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Echo 3, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Echo 3
    Echo 3 Guest

xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your settings to play" : You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is
    set up. Go to your privacy and online safety settings on xbox.com to change this.......I don't know what to do next. I tried going to xbox.com and adjusted privacy and online safety to allow everyone and be as open as possible but it still did not work.

:)

Echo 3, Aug 24, 2020
  2. BebopFusion Win User

you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

Okay, so I think I got it. It looks like you need to go to the Xbox account settings, not the ones through the general Microsoft site.

at the bottom of the YOUR PROFILE page on the Microsoft website, there is an option for GO TO YOUR XBOX PROFILE. This took me to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile .
    In that page, I clicked PRIVACY SETTINGS and there was a list of options of what my signed-in profile can do. I clicked the third option's first item,

"You can see and upload community creations
    Decide whose community creations you want to see.

Blocking this may affect whether you can upload your own creations in some game."

The "EVERYONE" box is now selected.

This resolved my issue, as far as I know.

Best of Luck.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

Hello, ghezel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please try to change your Xbox account privacy settings, sign in to the privacy & online safety page:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Set all the settings to "Allow" or "Everyone" on the two tabs:

Privacy;

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows 10 Online Security;

Note: If you’re on a child account, you’ll need an adult in your family to sign in to their Microsoft account to change your privacy settings. This is done through the Family settings.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If this does not work, please let me know so we can proceed troubleshooting it. Also, please tell me all the steps you already performed so I can know what you already did and did not work.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

Hello Alyssa,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble playing with content created by other players on Xbox Game Pass. This error message usually appears when there are restrictions set on your account that prevent you from accessing user-generated content. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

If we may ask, what game are you trying to play when this error had occurred? Is your account been managed by parent or organizer under Family group? It is possible that due to restriction with your account, the organizer or parent should make some changes to enable the settings.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your account settings: Go to your Xbox account settings and make sure that all the settings related to user-generated content are set to "Allow." If your account is managed by your parent or organizer of Family group, the parent's account must be signed in to change the settings.

In the navigation tabs, click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety

• Select Allow for You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games.
    • Then click Submit
    To enable chat for people not on the child's friends list:

In the table header:

• Click Privacy
    • Select Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites.
    • Select Friends or Everyone then click submit
    2. Clear your cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can sometimes help resolve issues with accessing user-generated content. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

3. Check your parental controls: If you have parental controls set up on your account, make sure that they are not blocking access to user-generated content.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

Hello Alyssa Harrison1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

6. WalterFlores4 Win User

Thema:

1. xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how... - Similar Threads - xboc settings can't

2. Valorant X Xboc one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant X Xboc one: I wanted to know if i could use my microsoft balance to buy valorant in game items since they collabed with gamepass. 3ea6bded-614d-4279-a2ad-0c2d916bb53c
  3. Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.: I am running Windows 10 and the Xbox App has stopped loading the list of installed games. I can see it trying to load it but nothing comes up. The app eventually closes down. The games won't run...
  4. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...
  5. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?...
  6. Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...: yo quisiera saber cuantas cuentas tengo vinculadas a esta, porque quise vincularla con una cuenta de Epic Games que tengo y me dice que hay otra cuenta vinculada con esta sesión de Xbox live. Por...
  7. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  8. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  9. XBoc One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoc One S: We have tried everything! My son is unable to create a myplayer account which makes him unable to use the mycareer function. All fixtures seem to get in the way of getting this done. We have power...
  10. Xboc controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboc controller: I am here to ask the xbox creaters why you make us spend 149.00 USD on a elite controller that doesnt even have bluetooth, But i can go buy a 50 dollar controller that has bluetooth. Are yous [mod...