XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

Discus and support XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shane2801, Dec 26, 2020.

1. shane2801
    shane2801 Guest

Hi,

This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail.

Can anyone help?

:)

shane2801, Dec 26, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X - no dedicated digital sound output

I'm in a similar situation...

I use astro a50 gen 2 headset for my audio through optical port, without the optical port on the Series X my £299 astro headset is useless, just had order and spend another £299 for the astro a50 gen 4 to work with the Series X,

I would have rather have paid an extra £5-£10 more for the Series X console for it to have an optical port than having to pay out £299 for a new headset

I use a 4K monitor but it has no speakers, so I'm stuck with no audio at all for the Series X until I get my new headset.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Hyper X Cloud Alpha

Astro A10 A20 A40 A50
  4. Arminator Win User

Wireless mic game and party sound

Can you provide us with the exact model of the Astro headset you're getting (e.g. A50, A20 etc.)?

Depending on how the headset connects to the console (directly to the console or through a Mixamp), we can provide better help.
  5. ____ _____ Win User

black ops 2 game chat

It didn’t work and I also have a Xbox series x trying to use the bo2 game chat and doesn’t work with my A20 headset
  6. Zordic Win User

Xbox one X mic Icon still on mute

hello and thank you for your quick response

I have recently purchased the a20 headset and connected it to the xbox but it still did not work i tried it on my PC and it worked good and the sound is also working as it should but when i went back to connect it to the xbox then I noticed that the sound
    is too low and the mute icon is still on mute..

I purchased Xbox one X gold rush edition and Astros A20 head set both are brand new. I am pretty sure the controller is new as well. Why is the mute icon still on mute when this is a whole different console? Is the accounts muted?
Thema:

1. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - XBoc Series Fortnite

2. Valorant X Xboc one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant X Xboc one: I wanted to know if i could use my microsoft balance to buy valorant in game items since they collabed with gamepass. 3ea6bded-614d-4279-a2ad-0c2d916bb53c
  3. Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.: I am running Windows 10 and the Xbox App has stopped loading the list of installed games. I can see it trying to load it but nothing comes up. The app eventually closes down. The games won't run...
  4. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...
  5. xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

in XBoX on Windows
    xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...: I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your settings to play" : You can't play with content...
  6. Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...: yo quisiera saber cuantas cuentas tengo vinculadas a esta, porque quise vincularla con una cuenta de Epic Games que tengo y me dice que hay otra cuenta vinculada con esta sesión de Xbox live. Por...
  7. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  8. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  9. XBoc One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoc One S: We have tried everything! My son is unable to create a myplayer account which makes him unable to use the mycareer function. All fixtures seem to get in the way of getting this done. We have power...
  10. Xboc controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboc controller: I am here to ask the xbox creaters why you make us spend 149.00 USD on a elite controller that doesnt even have bluetooth, But i can go buy a 50 dollar controller that has bluetooth. Are yous [mod...