XBoc One S

Discus and support XBoc One S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have tried everything! My son is unable to create a myplayer account which makes him unable to use the mycareer function. All fixtures seem to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattinIdaho, Mar 20, 2020.

1. MattinIdaho
    MattinIdaho Guest

XBoc One S

We have tried everything! My son is unable to create a myplayer account which makes him unable to use the mycareer function. All fixtures seem to get in the way of getting this done. We have power cycled we have removed his user account and added it back,
    we have tried all the fixes! I have even removed all of his restrictions so he is a 10-year-old adult! What am I missing? Help!?

:)

MattinIdaho, Mar 20, 2020
  2. GoingInOrbit Win User

XBoc One S

Seems to me that your son is trying to play an NBA 2K game. If so, have you tried to check if the issue is happening with other games?

You should also consider to try contacting Support about the matter using https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

XBoc One S

Is this issue occurring in a specific game?

Will need more information regarding the issue you are experiencing.
  4. KarimAndSonz Win User

XBoc One S

Can you please tell us what game your son is trying to play so more research can be done thank you
  5. JulieHallard Win User

Xbox 360 error code 8015000a

I can got on the xboc live
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One content not transfering over to Xbox 360?

Unfortunately the Season Pass is onoy available to be upgraded from 360 to Xboc one. If you purchased the pass via xbox one you wont be able to use it on the 360.
Thema:

XBoc One S

1. XBoc One S - Similar Threads - XBoc

2. Valorant X Xboc one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant X Xboc one: I wanted to know if i could use my microsoft balance to buy valorant in game items since they collabed with gamepass. 3ea6bded-614d-4279-a2ad-0c2d916bb53c
  3. Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.: I am running Windows 10 and the Xbox App has stopped loading the list of installed games. I can see it trying to load it but nothing comes up. The app eventually closes down. The games won't run...
  4. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...
  5. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?...
  6. xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

in XBoX on Windows
    xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...: I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your settings to play" : You can't play with content...
  7. Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...: yo quisiera saber cuantas cuentas tengo vinculadas a esta, porque quise vincularla con una cuenta de Epic Games que tengo y me dice que hay otra cuenta vinculada con esta sesión de Xbox live. Por...
  8. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  9. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  10. Xboc controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboc controller: I am here to ask the xbox creaters why you make us spend 149.00 USD on a elite controller that doesnt even have bluetooth, But i can go buy a 50 dollar controller that has bluetooth. Are yous [mod...