Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.

Discus and support Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and the Xbox App has stopped loading the list of installed games. I can see it trying to load it but nothing comes up. The app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntonyGledstone, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes.

I am running Windows 10 and the Xbox App has stopped loading the list of installed games. I can see it trying to load it but nothing comes up. The app eventually closes down. The games won't run either when launched from icons. I have tried the App Repair, App Reset and App Reinstall and nothing has fixed it. It occurred yesterday but seemed to go away but now its been doing this for the past few hours.

Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes. [​IMG]

Also, I can see this error in the Windows Event Application logs.

Faulting application name: XboxPcApp.exe, version: 2303.1001.7.0, time stamp: 0x64238f55

Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.22000.1641, time stamp: 0x6dfc7dc5

Exception code: 0xc0000602

Fault offset: 0x0000000000220a3f

Faulting process ID: 0x1958

Faulting application start time: 0x01d97346fabb3861

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_2303.1001.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\XboxPcApp.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll

Report ID: fc482d48-5170-485d-91fa-641a7d71109e

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.GamingApp_2303.1001.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: Microsoft.Xbox.App

:)

AntonyGledstone, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. Antony Gledstone Win User

Hi Dericka

I tried that earlier and also again now and it hasn't made any difference. I have also noticed that if I try and access the General settings, I get a message saying "Looks like you're stranded.. There might be a problem with the App."
  4. Antony Gledstone Win User

I have uninstalled it and now I can't install it. Gaming Services appears to be part of the problem. Followed instructions on how to reinstall Gaming Service but when I press the install button in the Windows store it the button goes grey then nothing.
  5. Antony Gledstone Win User

Looks like it has resolved itself. Gaming services have now installed, and I can see all my game pass games.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xboc App on Windows 10 fails to load installed games in the list then crashes. - Similar Threads - Xboc App Windows

2. Valorant X Xboc one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant X Xboc one: I wanted to know if i could use my microsoft balance to buy valorant in game items since they collabed with gamepass. 3ea6bded-614d-4279-a2ad-0c2d916bb53c
  3. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...
  4. XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoc Series X - Fortnite - No Sound Through Astro A20 Gen 2Wireless Headset: Hi, This headset works through the XBox X and other games fine but I cant get any sound when playing Fortnite. Ive tried most nearly all audio settings to no avail. Can anyone help?...
  5. xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

in XBoX on Windows
    xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...: I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your settings to play" : You can't play with content...
  6. Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como puedo ver que cuentas que tengo vinculada a mi cuenta de Xboc Live[How can I see which...: yo quisiera saber cuantas cuentas tengo vinculadas a esta, porque quise vincularla con una cuenta de Epic Games que tengo y me dice que hay otra cuenta vinculada con esta sesión de Xbox live. Por...
  7. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  8. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  9. XBoc One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoc One S: We have tried everything! My son is unable to create a myplayer account which makes him unable to use the mycareer function. All fixtures seem to get in the way of getting this done. We have power...
  10. Xboc phone app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xboc phone app: Hi just wondering if anyone knows why my messages wont load on my phone app on my main profile, i have a secondary profile but messages load and send fine on that, i hsve checked if it needs...