xbo one controller&system

Discus and support xbo one controller&system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please i want you to change the xbox one controller the xbox one controller is very simillar to xbox 360 controller so i want you to change the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResalableWolf6, Feb 2, 2014.

1. xbo one controller&system

please i want you to change the xbox one controller the xbox one controller is very simillar to xbox 360 controller so i want you to change the xbox one controller make the xbox one controller is very nice make it breake the world you see playstaion3
    controller is very bad but now playstation 4 make his controller is very nice the playstation 4 controller is nice with touch screen i want you to make the xbox one with touch screen and make the xbox one with a very nice things this my first idea in the controller
    now the second idea in the system i want you to make the xbox one play xbox 360 games and playstation 4 and playstation 3 and playstation2 games please when you do this things the playstation4 will be r.i.p thank you and please fast answer and please send
    me your answer in this hotmail:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you very much i love xbox

:)

ResalableWolf6, Feb 2, 2014
  2. The Xbox One Controller - Is yours kinda flimsy?

I don't really mind the differences between the 360 controller and the XBO...But, as others have pointed out, the XBO controller pieces noticably compress when squeezed. It makes it feel a bit flimsy. Overall, I would take the 360 controller over this one.
    But, either one is still good.

oShift2o Vet78, Feb 2, 2014
  3. XB1R EZIO
    XB1R EZIO Guest
    Wireless Xbox One Controller for PC

I have 360 PC receiver. Is there any problem with using XBO one controller like that?

XB1R EZIO, Feb 2, 2014
  4. xbo one controller&system

SilentGamer895, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbo one controller&system