XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

Discus and support XBO controller not found in Accessories app. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Default_202441, Jun 20, 2024.

1. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller connects on the Deck's side, but the controller remains in pairing mode. I read that I may need to update the firmware using the Xbox Accessories App. When I install the app and connect the controller to the PC via USB, nothing shows up on the app and the page still says "connect a device." The controller vibrates when I plug it in, but it doesn't appear to be connected to the PC. I have the latest windows update on the PC and it seems like the latest drivers are installed if I check Device Manager.

What am I doing wrong? What else can I do to connect my controller to the PC so it can update? I'm working on the Deck's side of troubleshooting while I try and update the firmware.

**Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming**

:)

Default_202441, Jun 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBO controller not found in Accessories app.