[XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

Discus and support [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fruitshootman, Dec 28, 2023.

1. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update

:)

fruitshootman, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

[XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

Hi, Fruitshootman my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

What is the console model? let me know to bring to you an helpful answer.

I will wait for you.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again Fruitshootman

This can happen if the console update caused an issue with the hardware or software.

To try to fix this problem, follow these steps:

-Turn off your Xbox One console completely.
    -Unplug the power cable from the console and the power outlet.
    -Wait at least 30 seconds.
    -Plug the power cable back into the console and into the power outlet.
    -Hold the sync button for 10 seconds.
    -Release the sync button.

If your Xbox One console turns on, the update may have fixed the problem. However, if your console won't turn on, you may need to contact Microsoft customer support for further assistance.

You can explore other solutions through the following source of information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/startup-error

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. fruitshootman Win User

It's a Day One 2013 Xbox One
  5. fruitshootman Win User

My question was "Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?"
  6. ssperk Win User

XBOX WON'T TURN OFF

Unplug it or hold the power button down for 10 sec. If that doesn't work hold down the controler sync button power and disc eject while off to reset
Thema:

1. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button? - Similar Threads - XBO Console doesn't

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. When will I be able to stream redfall on twitch from my Xbo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to stream redfall on twitch from my Xbo: I've been waiting a while now was pretty hyped to stream it but can't from the Xbox as it says this game doesn't support live streaming yet everyone is streaming it. When will I be able to stream?...
  4. I just bought an xbox s x and previously owned og XB and an XBO - I need RallySport...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an xbox s x and previously owned og XB and an XBO - I need RallySport...: I just bought an xbox s x and previously owned og XB and an XBO - I need RallySport Challenge 2 back on xbox!! 47274686-99d0-41e9-be3f-7bdace9785e3
  5. Xbo遇到问题,需要联系Xbox部门邮箱

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbo遇到问题,需要联系Xbox部门邮箱: Xbox遇到问题,需要联系Xbox部门邮箱,是否可以提供一下?谢谢 *** moved from 音乐、电影和电视 / Xbox 视频 *** a30a3de1-c695-4aa5-8255-ab160b509dd3
  6. xbo 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbo 360: in gears 3 i got chievement of force multiplayer and he give me skin weapon FL4K and after days i lost my weapon skin FL4K Because my rank is reset to level 1 and haw can i get't again pleas...
  7. Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite on Insider XBO turns on cooling fan: Hi All, Quick question from somewhat noob. And not sure if it is the XboxInsider build or something else. When playing Fortnite on my XBO (beta-insider enrolled), after a few minutes the fan...
  8. Rewards App down on XBO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards App down on XBO?: Is the Microsoft Rewards App down for anyone else this morning on Xbox? I try to launch mine and it just sits there acting like it is loading then goes back to the dashboard....
  9. using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    using XB360 and XBO on the same profile: Hello, Yesterday i bought XBO. I connected my new XBO with an old profile from 360. Now I am not sure if it is possible to use my old 360 connecting with an internet without BAN? My daughter...
  10. Error Code for Xbo One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code for Xbo One console: Good evening, I was in the middle of playing my game and this error code came up:0x0B050033. When I plugged it in the virtual person, it said that there is an issue on the server side. Is anyone...