xbo 360

Discus and support xbo 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in gears 3 i got chievement of force multiplayer and he give me skin weapon FL4K and after days i lost my weapon skin FL4K Because my rank is reset to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gabriel joson, Jul 9, 2021.

1. xbo 360

in gears 3 i got chievement of force multiplayer and he give me skin weapon FL4K and after days i lost my weapon skin FL4K Because my rank is reset to level 1 and haw can i get't again pleas

:)

gabriel joson, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Thearchangel278 Win User

Error code 8015190a

something authenticate on xbos 360 console and 360 games
  3. W10M King Win User

Sky Go App for Xbox One

Bump...Hi there...has anyone heard whether a Sky Go app for XBO is on the way? I've just upgraded to XBO from 360 without realising that Sky Go is not yet on XBO! So annoyed I'm considering returning my new XBO for full refund!
  4. Syriel Win User

Destiny paid twice

Microsoft support is allowed to refund one purchase a year as a courtesy.

And yes, Destiny is a special case.

If you buy the Xbox 360 version digitally, you get the 360 version AND the XBO version for $60.

If you buy the Xbox One version digitally, you just get the XBO version for $60.

There is -no- reason to buy the XBO digital version because of this.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

xbo 360

Hello there!

Since you have lost achievements on only one game, it would be best first to try checking with the game developers so that they can give you more information.

You could try also checking this link for more information Xbox Support.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

xbos 360

Hi Edvaldo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Are you able to connect to the game? The error you posted is when you are in a multiplayer game and the opponent leaves. We recommend first trying to reboot network hardware, make sure you are connected online with a good
    signal if wireless. Here is a guide also for
    multiplayer help on the Xbox 360

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

xbo 360

1. xbo 360 - Similar Threads - xbo 360

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch: I conducted the required update of xb 360 yesterday and since then my connection to xbox live has ceased to function properly. The update did something to my 360 that impedes its connection to...
  4. Compatibility between Horizon 2 on 360 and XBO ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compatibility between Horizon 2 on 360 and XBO ONE: As I still am running Horizon 2 on the Xbox360 and friends have moved to Xbox ONE, I would still like to free roam with them, but am unable to send invites to or receive invites from them to play....
  5. Play a 360 game on a XBO S without a XBlive profile download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play a 360 game on a XBO S without a XBlive profile download: Hello everybody, I just purchased a pack with a XBOS some games from XBO and some from XB360. the problem is that to play a XB360 game it allways tells me "download your profile from XB Live"...
  6. games with gold 360 games download on XBO from console with out creditcard and MS hompage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold 360 games download on XBO from console with out creditcard and MS hompage: games with gold ,when it will be possible download X360 games on XBO without visiting homepage and creditcard specification? 44a5c83b-7863-41d2-bb4d-e22ecf1bfcab
  7. Backwards Compatibility XBO<--360 fighting games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility XBO<--360 fighting games: Please... please help beg Microsoft for fighting games. All we have is Killer Instinct, DoA, BlazBlue and Mortal Kombat. We aren't getting Street Fighter 5 so at least we could get compatibility...
  8. Kids account wont let her purchase anything on XBO, but works fine on the 360? huh?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids account wont let her purchase anything on XBO, but works fine on the 360? huh?...: Ok, I have two kids full MS Live accounts as child accounts under my account. My son is 15 so I have no issues with his, but my daughters account is driving me insane. I have her set to watch /...
  9. Friendly league setup looking for members for 360 and XBO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friendly league setup looking for members for 360 and XBO: Xbox Society has been running for years and we are just finishing our 12th season of our Fantasy Football format - Its just like playing manager mode but against your friends. The transfer window...
  10. The adapters for both XBO and 360 suck

in XBoX on Consoles
    The adapters for both XBO and 360 suck: As much as I loved my 360 and love my XBO, I seriously cannot stand the adapters. The cord that plugs it into the wall, for whatever reason, can be unplugged from the box itself and almost every...