XBLRewards8 need help to deposit

Discus and support XBLRewards8 need help to deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just changed my rewards account region and need help to deposit my credits I lost in my previous region ( my last 2 posts have more information if... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Snoopyer7-33050659-0589-49C5-A81A-0A45E6D83DA9, Nov 11, 2016.

1. XBLRewards8 need help to deposit

I just changed my rewards account region and need help to deposit my credits I lost in my previous region ( my last 2 posts have more information if needed).

:)

Snoopyer7-33050659-0589-49C5-A81A-0A45E6D83DA9, Nov 11, 2016
  2. iHunt81
    iHunt81 Guest
    Is it possible to change region?

Hello, I sent other message about an issue with my account and XBLRewards8 help me with that question - thanks!! The problem is, I change my account from US to Brazil, that's the reason I had problem with the deposite.

My question now is: Is it possible to change my Xbox Live Rewards region? If yes, how can I do that? Do I need to opt-out and opt-in in sequence to do that? Or there is another way?

Thanks again

iHunt81, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Still no rewards credits for December punchcard

Hello,

I was told by XBLRewards8 that my account would see the deposit by the end of next week (today) but I still don't have them. I finished Decembers punch card and waited for my last pre order to be available waited a few days after and no credits? Really need
    them so I can get For Honor.

Thank you,

Legend Millzz, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Snoopyer7,

I can confirm that your regions are now matching, and will begin the transfer. You should see the Credits pending shortly. Thanks for following up with us!

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Snoopyer7,

I can confirm that your regions are now matching, and will begin the transfer. You should see the Credits pending shortly. Thanks for following up with us!
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

XBLRewards8

Hello Asyc,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There is currently an issue with History of Rewards that we are currently in the process of resolving. Once this issue is resolved, you should see proper progress for your purchases.
  7. CARROS CARBON Win User

I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. (2)

Keep in mind that the payment method they are looking for is a Microsoft account balance. A credit card or Paypal would not be what they are looking for. If you've never added an Xbox gift card to your account, you would need to do so in order to open a
    Microsoft account balance so they can deposit your credits.
    I'll look for a gift card, but still waiting a response of XBLRewards8 to be sure. Thanks you
  8. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Question regarding prize

Hi XBLRewards8,

Thanks for the help. I sent a message to you as requested.

Thanks again for your time,

Ecko
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Attn XBLRewards8

Hello OutlawedSaint,

Glad to hear it. Let us know if you encounter any future issues. Cheers!
Thema:

1. XBLRewards8 need help to deposit - Similar Threads - XBLRewards8 need help

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. XBLRewards8

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBLRewards8: I received Rewards Credits for Rewards Hunters Level 2 in June, not History of Rewards Level 2 in July. Check my purchase history, two different offers and two different purchases....
  9. Attn XBLRewards8

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Attn XBLRewards8: I just wanted to say everything is now correct and again I appreciate your time and your help, Have a great weekend and good luck to you in the new year. 7cb38ff9-c371-41d4-9718-6b5e0bc6976e
  10. ATTN: XBLRewards8 Thanks/New problem.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ATTN: XBLRewards8 Thanks/New problem.: First wanted to say thanks for the reply to the 2nd post, I saw the list you typed and that tells me you did take the time to figure it out, I do appreciate it and the job you do, I'm sure dealing...