XBLET Ban

Discus and support XBLET Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. I was banned roughly a year ago now. I decided I would post again. Just because maybe someone from enforcement team will atleast read this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iHrge, Jun 2, 2016.

1. iHrge
    iHrge Guest

XBLET Ban

Hi guys. I was banned roughly a year ago now. I decided I would post again. Just because maybe someone from enforcement team will atleast read this.

My gamertag was : Hrge I was banned for network and communications forever ban (12/31/9999) not sure exactly what I did but I did post on here a year ago and atleast a few people read my story! So once again XBOX IM SORRY I wish xblet had a phone line or
    something. I applied for a urban a year ago and once again. Not a single solid response I just want my account back! Take all my games away communications ban me forever I don't care i will do anything to get my account back. Not asking for a clean page but
    maybe a second chance. I've been playing on this account ever since and well its fun and all but a account you had for 6 years had alot of stuff! Lots of time and money down the drain. Never was warned once never suspended and just out of the blue permanent
    BAN (thank god for not console banning me btw) to whoever reads this thank you for your time and maybe my story will be heard. Thanks for your time ladies and gents.

:)

iHrge, Jun 2, 2016
  2. LordZebra861
    LordZebra861 Guest
    enforcement are heartless

hi i recently received a temporary console ban from xblet and im cool i did wrong and i deserve punishment but as the game i have been waiting for all year has just been released i decided to apply for a review i did so with a heartfelt sincere apology stating
    i was sorry for my actions and that im trying to change my ways xblet responded to this by not only replying with the usual decision upheld copy and paste reply they give but then maliciously extended my ban i know no matter the amount of whining i do will
    get my ban lifted nor do i want to sound like im being passive aggressive and risk a perma ban im actually really of scared xblet as they can do this but my question is does xblet have a heart?

LordZebra861, Jun 2, 2016
  3. My ticket # is 1168635996 my account has been banned for something i didnt do.I did not have acess to my account when this happened.

you need to talk to the XBLET to resolve this matter on the account bans and suspension section

MoltenDarkman, Jun 2, 2016
  4. iHrge
    iHrge Guest

XBLET Ban

Not urban by the way Lola auto corrected. I mean unban*

iHrge, Jun 2, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No one from the enforcement team reads these forums.

Permanent bans are just that,permanent.

You will not get the account unbanned no matter how much you apologise.

You were warned.The ToU/CoC that you agreed to when starting your account are your warning.

Some offenses are so severe they are issued a permanent ban straight away instead of a suspension.

I know it's not what you want to hear but best to just move on,you wont get that account back ever.

Daft Badger, Jun 2, 2016
  6. iHrge
    iHrge Guest
    Daft your not a moderator nor a admin or any power just a ambassador that everyone can be stop acting like your some upper power

iHrge, Oct 31, 2018
  7. iHrge Win User

XBLET Ban

Daft your not a moderator nor a admin or any power just a ambassador that everyone can be stop acting like your some upper power
  8. Daft Badger Win User

XBLET Ban

No one from the enforcement team reads these forums.

Permanent bans are just that,permanent.

You will not get the account unbanned no matter how much you apologise.

You were warned.The ToU/CoC that you agreed to when starting your account are your warning.

Some offenses are so severe they are issued a permanent ban straight away instead of a suspension.

I know it's not what you want to hear but best to just move on,you wont get that account back ever.
  9. iHrge Win User

XBLET Ban

Not urban by the way Lola auto corrected. I mean unban*
  10. MoltenDarkman Win User

My ticket # is 1168635996 my account has been banned for something i didnt do.I did not have acess to my account when this happened.

you need to talk to the XBLET to resolve this matter on the account bans and suspension section
  11. Dat AngREEEEE Boi 78 Win User

Unable to text in game

Also make sure you are not currently banned from communication. If the XBLET banned you from messages/parties, you will also not be able to chat in-game.
Thema:

XBLET Ban

1. XBLET Ban - Similar Threads - XBLET Ban

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  6. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  7. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  8. Any way to contact XBLET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to contact XBLET: So after playing fortnite today, I had another player who I killed go on to spam me with messages, around 16 of them! Now I'm not one to react badly to some salty messages, and after a while he...
  9. XBLET Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Suspension: XBLET is completely unacceptable. After taking abuse from a player and not having voice communication, I told the player over a message to “grow a pair and get good, coward”. I was apparently...
  10. XBLET Still Suspended after it's over

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLET Still Suspended after it's over: I am still suspended From Xbox live services after the suspension is over? FYI I got 2 suspension's For saying The F word once through message........ 44ca1c5f-4841-4bb9-8ac4-96497d833b57