XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares

Discus and support XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys, from what I see on my account and what I hear from consultants, redeeming new XBL code is NOT working for 41 hrs now. This means that a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maciek1980-[xboxvenue], Nov 2, 2016.

1. XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares

Guys,

from what I see on my account and what I hear from consultants, redeeming new XBL code is NOT working for 41 hrs now.

This means that a lot of people, including me, are not able to use base functionality of XBOX console or use most of online features.

Issues happen, thats clear - but still there are few questions:

1) What is the expected time for solution ?

2) Why the **ll there is no information on official website - all the services are green and working, while you have thousands of angry consumers not being able to use it. That's DISRESPECTFUL and NOT honest.

3) What other solution do you have other than "sit and wait"

:)

maciek1980-[xboxvenue], Nov 2, 2016
  2. Pooon
    Pooon Guest
    20 extra songs download code

Stoopid question, but with everyone now having NXE, the instructions on the back of the manual are out of date, so where on earth do i go to redeem the code as i can no longer find an option called 'redeem code' will it work if i just select any song to download and then enter the code there? or is there an option within RB2 to redeem the code(not seen on if there is)

Pooon, Nov 2, 2016
  3. cjgade
    cjgade Guest
    accidentally deleted message/code

Hi,

While trying to redeem the promotional code for the Forza Horizon 3 car the Warthog, I accidentally delted the message insted hitting delete instead of redeem.

I have tried to redeem the code for a long time now, but the built in redeem code function in the message have not been working, just sending me to the shop or to the dashboard instead. So this was the 6-7th time I tried I think (but now hitting the wrong "button"
    of course.

cjgade, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Darth1337 Win User

Can't redeem codes from Forza 3

Have you tried to redeem the codes directly on your Xbox 360? I know that the XBL Service page indicated that code redemption was down earlier, but that seems to have been resolved now.
  5. Frathos Win User

What? How and when did this error occur? I'm confused.

I hope you redeemed that code before posting the image otherwise you will have missed out on the offer if anyone else redeems it.

There was some problems with XBL services earlier...maybe it's related to that.

Merry Christmas!
  6. AcE BooGie 789 Win User

1 Month from cloud service problems

A couple days ago i had gotten a message on XBL saying that they apologized for the cloud service problems at the bottom of that message was a one month code, i just accidentally deleted it with out redeeming the code and called xbox customer service. he
    told me to post here to try to get it recovered
  7. Kareem Midani Win User

My refund

It usually takes 42hrs to 72hrs, but in case, you can contact Microsoft for information.
  8. jb639 Win User

10 Year Anniversary Helmet

That is correct. I have a code I received via email and XBL message that does not work :( I have triple checked it and tried to redeem it via web and XBL...

Thanks!
Thema:

XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares

1. XBL redeem codes not working for 42hrs now, service out, nobody cares - Similar Threads - XBL redeem codes

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  3. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  4. how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...: jjhjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 10ec4a74-f10e-4fc0-95c2-28b27cddff6f
  5. Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying, And Failing, to Redeem 1yr XBL for 2000: See the title. I would very much like to get that 1yr XBL code before they're "out of stock" (seriously...how do digital codes go out of stock...?). Please help! 33a51946-87f5-418f-bc56-7ce2d8f1f5d8
  6. Not able to Redeem the 1-month XBL gift.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to Redeem the 1-month XBL gift.: Customer Support advised me to make a post about not being able to Redeem the 1-month XBL subscription. So here it is. I never was able to redeem the 1 month XBL subscription. I received an...
  7. Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Free 1-month XBL Gold code: I got the message with the xbl prepaid 1 month gold code.But when i confirmed it,it always said:"Something went wrong.Sorry about that.Give it a try in a while."It has been a week.What's wrong...
  8. Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem or purchase from xbl even with valid credit card: I cant download any dlc or even put credit on my acc from a valid credit card or prepaid code.. just says something went wrong. Think it started happening when microsoft changed from points to...
  9. Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy a game, redeem codes can't even contact XBL: I tried buying a game and it wouldn't let me. So I bought the digital code on Amazon and I can't even redeem that. I tried contacting Online Support Chat but even THAT isn't working. The little...
  10. Unable To Redeem XBL 15 Month Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable To Redeem XBL 15 Month Code: I've tried to redeem a code for XBL and I've gotten an error message on my Xbox One. I tried on my laptop and was given a need to add payment option. My CC was already on file and I even added my...