XBL Digital 12 month code not working

Discus and support XBL Digital 12 month code not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month subscription code from Amazon. I get this error code: SVC-RedeemInternalServerError U5UhBYAxT2W25YdB70A81f.0.4.11 2017/09/17 -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wsky 11PZD, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Wsky 11PZD
    Wsky 11PZD Guest

I bought a 12 month subscription code from Amazon.

I get this error code:

SVC-RedeemInternalServerError
    U5UhBYAxT2W25YdB70A81f.0.4.11
    2017/09/17 - 07:34:26 UTC

It's been two days and I've already spoken with a rep, it was supposed to be handled within 24 hours, and I would get a notice in my email. It's been two days and nothing.

:)

Wsky 11PZD, Sep 16, 2017
  2. mkk255
    mkk255 Guest
    Walmart pre-order BS?

Anyone else pre-order the Xbox One from Walmart?
    In July I pre-ordered the Day One Edition with a 12 month XBL code and CoD: Ghosts. Ghosts arrived today, and it says my 12 month XBL code will arrive "on or shortly after 11/22/13."
    However, the Xbox One's scheduled delivery is "on or shortly after 11/29/13."

Is this a bug in the system or is Walmart really this pathetic?

Edit: My friend said he bought the regular edition of the console and it is scheduled to arrive on Monday, November 25th.
    That is 4 days earlier than my order, which was the Day One Edition.
    LOL

mkk255, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Good buy on XBL 12 month subscription

Looks like Amazon has a pretty good price going for 12 month codes.

$35.99 (US)

amazon.com XBL 12 month card

DeathWishCoffee, Sep 16, 2017
  4. JLC215 Win User

the cheap points/Gold membership thread

12 months xbl on ozgameshop for $44.99 today only

www.ozgameshop.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-months-membership-card-email-code-only-xbox-360
  5. ReacT OptimuZ Win User

Live prepaid does not work

I have the same problem. When I try to redeem my 12 month code it just says that an error occured with XBL and that the code can not be redeemed...
  6. causeforconcern Win User

RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Well, my XBL expired. I guess it expired at midnight. I tried this promotion again and it still says 9.99 for one month.

If I use a code I buy online for a 12 month membership, will I be able to get EA Access? Or when it says "Use a code" does that mean a code for XBL dollars?
  7. Kalmarn Win User

Subscription upgrade/downgrade

If you have it on recurring billing it's much cheaper to buy a digital code for 12 months and apply that.
  8. Metaphorically Win User

new xbox live

There is a way to upgrade to gold without credit card. You can go and buy a pre-paid XBL subscription for either 1 month, 3 month or 12 months. Then scratch off the code-covering material and redeem your code and you will be able to play on-line.
Thema:

1. XBL Digital 12 month code not working - Similar Threads - XBL Digital month

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  3. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  4. how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...: jjhjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 10ec4a74-f10e-4fc0-95c2-28b27cddff6f
  5. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer": Whenever my friend will invite me, (theyre on xbox) i keep getting this message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer", and it would take me to roblox but say im not able to...
  6. How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links: I just recently fully reset my PC and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. I reinstalled Steam and the Xbox App as well as the Xbox console companion. I also installed Sea of Thieves on Steam, since this...
  7. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th: Hello, I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't join. Please help!...
  8. ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134. Xbox & Xbox GameBar & Xbox Live = latest from ms-store. Reinstall or downgrade all this apps not helped. GameBar xbox: connect to friend in any game and got not...
  9. Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it: Wireless connection XBOX Series S. Run internet test says connected. However, the Xbox live services are not seeing the connection and says I am offline. Which is crazy because the internet...
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer: I have "it takes two friends pass" , and I play on pc , but my friends play on Xbox . whenever they try to invite me to a game and I press join this message appear ( You'll need a new app to open...