XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

Discus and support XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought one a couple nights ago but got no code I geuss I have to wait for the. To deliver the card ifselfn Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY


    I bought one a couple nights ago but got no code I geuss I have to wait for the. To deliver the card ifselfn
     
    disc frolf, Jan 29, 2014
    #16
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="disc frolf"]

    I bought one a couple nights ago but got no code I geuss I have to wait for the. To deliver the card ifselfn

    [/quote]

    The online code is the only one on sale and they don't send you a card.

    You can access the code in your "account" area on Amazon, check your spam folder they should have sent you an email with the code too.
     
    Randver, Jan 29, 2014
    #17
  3. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest
    I have been tracking it it's in Maryland right now I was even charged for shipping
     
    disc frolf, Jan 29, 2014
    #18
  4. XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

    [quote user="BizarroMantis"]

    I bought one yesterday. Great deal. I get a similar deal every year. I only paid full price once because of the auto-renewal, which seems to be almost impossible to shut off. How is this done? Anyone?

    [/quote]

    The way I've done it in the past. You can turn off auto renewal in account management, under subscriptions. It's been a while, but I think that's how you do it. I never pay $60. As someone here said once, if you're paying full price you're doing it wrong.
    I happen to agree.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Jan 29, 2014
    #19
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    When I added this code... it automatically cancelled the auto renew since my account was already "extended" with this sale...and a few years back my auto renew was set to pay monthly... and I had no clue... all of a sudden I caught this $9.99 charge that
    was happening for 6 months...pissed me or slightly..
     
    tohellnbak, Jan 29, 2014
    #20
  6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    For the UK people, to get 12 + 1 Months Gold Membership for £25.98 just go to cdkeys.com and also like their FB page to get a 5% discount. Just bought mine, I'm once again a Gold Member =)
     
    DWoodbine, Jan 29, 2014
    #22
  8. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

    Thanks TC.... those are the physical cards.... you get in the mail and then enter the code... the Amazon one is instant and you get the code right after check out.... not sure how long it will be up for... these usually last only a few days before back
    to normal.. Always good to have a back up deal
     
    tohellnbak, Jan 29, 2014
    #23
  9. [quote user="tohellnbak"]

    says right on the page.. US customers or members with a US mailing address only...

    [/quote]You can opt for the online game code. No point in buying the card, when you can choose the game code that gets sent to your email address. XBL 1 Year .99 Online code US ONLY :)
     
    SparkStormrider, Jan 29, 2014
    #24
  10. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Two days ago Amazon was selling both the card and the code for $39.99 each as posted by Major Nelson.
     
    User 9242019, Jan 29, 2014
    #25
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    [quote user="SparkStormrider"]

    [quote user=""]

    says right on the page.. US customers or members with a US mailing address only...

    [/quote]You can opt for the online game code. No point in buying the card, when you can choose the game code that gets sent to your email address. XBL 1 Year .99 Online code US ONLY :)

    [/quote]

    Meant to say billing address. Sorry.

    If the card you are using to purchase it is not registered in the US, it will not work...
     
    tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. CRUZZifer Win User

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

  13. tohellnbak Win User

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

    When I added this code... it automatically cancelled the auto renew since my account was already "extended" with this sale...and a few years back my auto renew was set to pay monthly... and I had no clue... all of a sudden I caught this $9.99 charge that
    was happening for 6 months...pissed me or slightly..
  14. disc frolf Win User

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

    I have been tracking it it's in Maryland right now I was even charged for shipping
  15. Randver Win User

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

    [quote user="disc frolf"]

    I bought one a couple nights ago but got no code I geuss I have to wait for the. To deliver the card ifselfn

    [/quote]

    The online code is the only one on sale and they don't send you a card.

    You can access the code in your "account" area on Amazon, check your spam folder they should have sent you an email with the code too.
  16. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

    [quote user="tohellnbak"]

    yeah.. kind of sucks... but Amazon is an American based company... is there not a comparable place where you are?

    [/quote] Ah yeah I would by from Amazon UK but I have a website were I get cheap year subscriptions every year for €33 so that's all good. Fairly bummed out about the Titanfall controller though.
Thema:

XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY

Loading...
  1. XBL 1 Year $39.99 Online code US ONLY - Similar Threads - XBL $39 Online

  2. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I have reinstalled xbox and game bar on my PC. I have confirmed that everything is updated, but I am still unable to join my friend on Fallout 76. I can play with random people and create a party...
  3. ms-xbl-multiplayer link

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I am having an issue with accepting invites on the xbox app on pc. I play F1 23 and F1 24 on pc through the Xbox game pass app/ea app. If i get an invite from a Xbox player, the app asks if i want...
  4. ms-xbl-multiplayer link

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I am having an issue with accepting invites on the xbox app on pc. I play F1 23 and F1 24 on pc through the Xbox game pass app/ea app. If i get an invite from a Xbox player, the app asks if i want...
  5. Option to remove XBL Gold commemorative profile badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Option to remove XBL Gold commemorative profile badge?: Hi there, is there any way to remove the commemorative Xbox Live Gold 2002 - 2023 profile badge? I’ve been in touch with support a few times but they can’t seem to remove it from my profile....
  6. XBL CORE SERVICES ARE DOWN BUT FOR HOW LONG?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL CORE SERVICES ARE DOWN BUT FOR HOW LONG?: I do not wish to Come off as a disrespectful or disgruntled client that has been subscribed to Xbox live forever but I've never had this happen to me I've been lucky up until now. Soooo when will...
  7. Xbox app says Im suspended from XBL

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app says Im suspended from XBL: As of 3 days ago, the xbox app logged me out of my account and says it cant log me back in. My account is not suspended and Im still able to use PC and message people. The app has been saying this...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  9. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  10. how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...: jjhjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 10ec4a74-f10e-4fc0-95c2-28b27cddff6f