XBL 1 Month Trial - New Account, Pre-owned console

Discus and support XBL 1 Month Trial - New Account, Pre-owned console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was gifted my fathers pre-owned Xbox One, as he upgraded to the Xbox One X. This is my first Xbox, so I created a new account, but from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StraightGooniin, Nov 6, 2017.

1. XBL 1 Month Trial - New Account, Pre-owned console

I was gifted my fathers pre-owned Xbox One, as he upgraded to the Xbox One X.

This is my first Xbox, so I created a new account, but from my understanding, due to the console being pre-owned, I do not get the offer of a 1 month free trail of XBL Gold. I am curious if I am eligible with my new account, on a pre-owned console.

Thank you in advance!

:)

StraightGooniin, Nov 6, 2017
  2. Xbox free monh trial

Was this a Brand New Console or a Pre-Owned? If it's a Pre-Owned the previous owner would of used them up. You only get three 1 Month free Gold Memberships Trials per Console.

The Evil Joker6, Nov 6, 2017
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    No free month trial.

Hello Rude - the trial cannot be retroactively applied. Did you create your account on a console or Xbox.com? If console, was it a new console, or pre-owned?

Miss Portia, Nov 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately the free month trials are no longer available.

Smwutches, Nov 7, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the free month trials are no longer available.
  6. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Xbox free monh trial

Was this a Brand New Console or a Pre-Owned? If it's a Pre-Owned the previous owner would of used them up. You only get three 1 Month free Gold Memberships Trials per Console.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live free trial

Trials of Xbox Live Gold are issued with new consoles.. if you bought a pre owned console, or start a new account, you don't get a free trial.

There's currently a great offer on for Game Pass Ultimate, where you get 3 months for $1 £1 which is a fantastic offer https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?&OCID=AID2000131_SEM_w2MGlCTr depending
    on which country/region uou live in.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

No free month trial.

Hello Rude - the trial cannot be retroactively applied. Did you create your account on a console or Xbox.com? If console, was it a new console, or pre-owned?
  9. onyxishere Win User

xbox live 1 month free

The ad probably refers to the 1 month month live service that is offered with all new consoles. On a new console you 3 x 1 month free trials. 1 per new account created on the xbox only.
Thema:

1. XBL 1 Month Trial - New Account, Pre-owned console - Similar Threads - XBL Month Trial

2. XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL Gold (12 Month/1 Year) Digital Codes Invalid Now?: I get that the 1 Year subscription is gone on xbox.com, and physical retailers, I've seen the game pass codes and stuff in the local family dollar, but there's the digital retailers and im looking...
  3. 12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    12 Month XBL on Rewards OUT OF STOCK!: So i posted the other day about not being able to use my 2000 gems to get a 12 month XBL subscription which you fixed, however now it out of stock! Surely this is a digital code, how can i run...
  4. Can’t claim 12 month xbl card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t claim 12 month xbl card: I’m trying to use my gems to buy 12 months of Xbox live and it keeps telling me that you can’t process my request. The item is in stock and I have the 2000 gems to purchase it but it isn’t...
  5. Unable to claim 12 month XBL

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to claim 12 month XBL: Hi Whenever I try to claim 12 month XBL from MyVIP vault, I get the following error message. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our...
  6. 3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin: Hi. I was told to post here for support by an XBL live chat agent regarding this issue. I wanted to buy this through the console: https://i.imgur.com/2iPy85o.jpg It's a promotion at the moment...
  7. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  8. 3 Month XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month XBL: A month or two ago there was a promotion/sale/deal or whatever, where if you bought 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, you would receive a code for another 3 months. I initially assumed it would come...
  9. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  10. XBL Digital 12 month code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL Digital 12 month code not working: I bought a 12 month subscription code from Amazon. I get this error code: SVC-RedeemInternalServerError U5UhBYAxT2W25YdB70A81f.0.4.11 2017/09/17 - 07:34:26 UTC It's been two days and I've...