xbconnect returns 0x8C110303

Discus and support xbconnect returns 0x8C110303 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I run xbconnect <ipaddress> from the command line (admin mode), I get this message: ====================================== Connections at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GazIsfahan, Jun 30, 2022.

1. GazIsfahan
    GazIsfahan Guest

Hi,

When I run xbconnect <ipaddress> from the command line (admin mode), I get this message:

======================================

Connections at 10.164.33.204, client build 10.0.19041.3922:
    HOST: Unreachable.
    SYSTEM: Unreachable.
    TITLE: Unreachable.
    Failed to connect to the specified devkit. (0x8C110303)
    No connection could be made to the target console.
    Verify the specified HostName or IP address. Check firewall,
    network settings, and ability to ping the console.

======================================

I can ping my xbox from my PC. I can do remote debugging of my app running on xbox with Visual Studio, and Xbox Device Portal can see my xbox. I have turned off firewall.

Why xbconnect does not work? It is Xbox One X running 10.0.22000.4558 OS in Dev Mode ( I have tried no dev mode too).

Thanks

:)

GazIsfahan, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xlink Kai And XBConnect

Never heared of Xlink Kai but Xbox connect is something I know. It lets you play original Xbox games online as long it has a system link function and has a host for the game. But I wouldn't rely on it for dedicated connection.
  4. SilentscopeXBOX Win User

Little confused

My one and only question is... will we get the 3 shot pistol kills back? Was tough back on XBConnect, but man was it deadly when on LAN...
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

original beta testers...

I'm an original tester but not on this account. I also used to play Halo CE and Moto GP on Gamespy and XBconnect before the service was even out. Those were the days
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Can you join lan games with Xbox friends

they only way to join a lan game is using a tunneling service like xlink kai and xbconnect if they are still going, otherwise you will need to connect normally over live to play standard multiplayer.
Thema:

1. xbconnect returns 0x8C110303 - Similar Threads - xbconnect returns 0x8C110303

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  6. No return shipping label emailed

in XBoX on Consoles
    No return shipping label emailed: I cannot print return label as there is no link on my device section. The return has started but i cannot progress without the label. Ive tried everday for a week to talk to a human agent or get a...
  7. Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...: Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months but I still have my 12 month warranty I wanted to know if it was possible to do a return....
  8. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  9. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  10. Chromehounds on xbconnect or xlink kai?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chromehounds on xbconnect or xlink kai?: Has anyone tried playing multiplayer on either of these programs? Guy on another forum said he could battle, but not play the war. Something is better than nothing right. Hit me up if you have...