XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

Discus and support XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry567869, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest

XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it always prompt me an error message, saying that I need to sign
    in my XB1 with the same account. But I am sure I have signed in both my Win10 PC and XB1 with the same Microsoft account.

Both my Win10 PC and XB1 are connected to the same home router, located in the same subnet 192.168.5.X, with subnet mask 255.255.255.0.

Any advice?

XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account [​IMG]

:)

Henry567869, Jan 20, 2017
  2. mnmacd
    mnmacd Guest
    Xbox one streaming to win 10 pc....

I was wondering. I got streaming to work all fine and dandy but my noob question is, can I run streaming while the xb1 is off, once establish the stream? It seems like a waste of electricity to run my pc and xb1 at the same time....

mnmacd, Jan 20, 2017
  3. fhptgirl
    fhptgirl Guest
    DirecTV and GenieGo out of home access?

Same with me. Directv works great with my XB1. The Kinect voice function seems to be getting worse. I've given up on trying to control the XB1 through voice and programmed all my stuff into my Harmony remote.

fhptgirl, Jan 20, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

To help resolve your concern with Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10, you may refer to this

link
    . Look for I'm receiving the error message, "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" and perform the solution provided.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Jan 23, 2017
  5. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest
    The provided solution in the link is to sign in my XB1 with the same account I signed in my Win10 PC, and I had already done that.

Henry567869, Jan 24, 2017
  6. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest
    For more information, I have already tried:

- power cycle the XB1

- delete my profile from the XB1, then add it again

Problem remains the same.

Henry567869, Jan 25, 2017
  7. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Thanks for responding. Make sure that both your Windows 10 computer and Xbox One console are connected to the same network.

We recommend running the troubleshooter for Windows apps that help resolve problems with an app from the Windows Store. To proceed, click this

link
    and follow the on-screen prompts.

You may also check for updates for apps and games from the Windows Store. Refer to this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Jan 26, 2017
  8. HKXSON
    HKXSON Guest

I had the same problem in recent two weeks.

I got the same problem, I tried to reset my console, reset my windows 10.

Nothing can fix the problem.

Please fix it.

HKXSON, Jan 26, 2017
  9. SuperCMTam
    SuperCMTam Guest
    I have exactly the same problem. Also tried all the suggestions provided in the link given by " ValuableNomad90-Official Support". I have also tried to delete my profile and re-added it, didn't work. And I am sure all my software are up to date. I can no
    longer stream my Xbox One game from my Xbox one S to my Window 10 PC. Every time I try to do it, this message appears " To continue , sign in on your console using this account" despite the fact that I have already done so. I was able to stream my games a
    few weeks ago. Is it a bugs in the recent update that is causing this failure? Can you guys fix it or give me a solution?

SuperCMTam, Jan 27, 2017
  10. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Sometimes the performance and stability of gameplay can be affected by corrupted profile data on your Windows 10 device. To check your profile data, try playing the same game using a different account. Here's how:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    3. Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    4. Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Jan 27, 2017
  11. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest
    They are connected to the same network, as I mentioned in my original post.

Followed the first link, the troubleshooter said my Windows Store cache may have been corrupted, but it could not fix it. (you can refer to the below screenshot)

XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account [​IMG]

Followed the second link, no new update to download. All apps are up-to-date.

Henry567869, Feb 4, 2017
  12. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest
    I asked my local xbox support hotline, they suggested me to set my XB1's DNS to google's DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. I tried, it didn't fix the problem.

Although the streaming worked for 2 or 3 days during these 2 weeks, it didn't work for most of the time, and it does not work now at this moment, with the google DNS setting still in effect. I think the google DNS thing is not related and the streaming just
    happened to have worked by coincidence.

Now that I am not the only victims, I think something went wrong in the latest Win10/XB1 updates or your xbox servers. Please revert this problem to your 2nd tier technical support team and tell them to look into their latest program codes or server configuration.............

Henry567869, Feb 4, 2017
  13. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest

I don't have another Microsoft account to test.

And the problem not only happen when playing games. I cannot stream even when the XB1 console is just powered on and have not launched any game yet.

Henry567869, Feb 4, 2017
  14. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    By keeping your device up-to-date, you'll ensure that you're always running the latest software or hardware drivers, as we frequently fix known issues. To check for the latest updates for your Windows 10-based device, feel free to visit this

page
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Feb 7, 2017
  15. Henry567869
    Henry567869 Guest
    Both my Win10 PC and XB1 have latest system updates.

Problem still persist.

Henry567869, Feb 14, 2017
Thema:

1. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account - Similar Threads - XB1 stream Win10

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  4. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  5. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  6. Can only stream XB1 > Windows 10 on Low with both Xbox Console Companion and Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only stream XB1 > Windows 10 on Low with both Xbox Console Companion and Xbox app: So this has been driving me crazy for probably the last six months or so. I seem to only be able to stream from my Xbox One X on Low settings in the Xbox Console Companion or the auto-selected...
  7. Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming audio problem on twitch stream when streaming direct from the XB1 (2nd gen) with...: I have a issue with streaming audio on my Xbox One (standard One...) I'm using the Mixamp Pro TR with the optical input for my audio device... On the stream It sounds like when you try to listen...
  8. Am i not able to stream uno on xb1?

in XboX Insiders
    Am i not able to stream uno on xb1?: I’ve been trying every once and a awhile to see if i could stream uno on twitch, and never works and says “this game doesn’t allow broadcasting” Is the game actually blocking broadcasting or is it...
  9. XB1 Coop HSA Live Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Coop HSA Live Stream: Would anyone be down to play HSA with me live stream over twitch? I will be down to play Any time tomorrow Friday 23, 2014. a302512b-e99c-4d15-9989-492e1dc90e01
  10. Stream XB1 feed to tablet or phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream XB1 feed to tablet or phone?: so everyone knows the wii u has a screen in the controller so you can play without the TV. But Sony now has a little device to use a Sony phone to stream your ps4. Microsoft is big on the Xbox...