XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo

Discus and support XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Recently purchased an xb1 stereo headset adapter, and I am having issues with my friends hearing an echo when they are speaking over chat. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quthbert, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Quthbert
    Quthbert Guest

Hello

Recently purchased an xb1 stereo headset adapter, and I am having issues with my friends hearing an echo when they are speaking over chat. I have tried to adjust the volume settings, and turned down my TV volume to make sure they were not hearing the echo
    on my end with no change in the echo. I can hear everyone just fine, but when using the adapter everyone hears their own echo.

I have updated my controller, firmware 2.3.2385.0 and the adapter is up to date 4.8.0.0.

Also have tried the hard reboot as well with no change in the issue.

I am using a Sentey Thor X headset and have no echo issues when plugging directly into the controller. I'd like to get the adapter to work and not have an echo for my party because the ease of having volume and mute on the adapter is why i purchased the
    product.

Are there chat/volume output settings I need to adjust to get the right balance and remove the echo?

Thanks!

:)

Quthbert, Mar 28, 2017
  2. rM xNimble
    rM xNimble Guest
    Xbox One on DVI PC Monitor with analog audio?

So if I just get a hdmi-dvi adapter chord and the XB1 stereo headset that plugs into the controller I'll be all good?

rM xNimble, Mar 28, 2017
  3. DangerousBard, Mar 28, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Quthbert! Can you test the headset on a friends console to see if the problem persists with another console, controller, or network? Additionally, if its a brand new headset, you may want to exchange them with the original retailer. Post back and let
    me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Cizl, Mar 29, 2017
  5. Quthbert
    Quthbert Guest
    Absolutely! I'll try it out this weekend. Thanks-

Quthbert, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Quthbert Win User

Hey ! Can you test the headset on a friends console to see if the problem persists with another console, controller, or network? Additionally, if its a brand new headset, you may want to exchange them with the original retailer. Post back and let
    me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    Absolutely! I'll try it out this weekend. Thanks-
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Quthbert! Can you test the headset on a friends console to see if the problem persists with another console, controller, or network? Additionally, if its a brand new headset, you may want to exchange them with the original retailer. Post back and let
    me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Program Forums
  8. wookiee1807 Win User

Headset adapter echo

Same with Me. Turtle Beach X32 headset with the stereo adapter for the XBONE controller.. My game audio doubles up and echoes a bit, and my party members hear themselves echo back. It's Frustrating seeing as how I paid $90 for this headset with my XB360,
    and $350 for a console and now they won't talk.
  9. rM xNimble Win User

Xbox One on DVI PC Monitor with analog audio?

So if I just get a hdmi-dvi adapter chord and the XB1 stereo headset that plugs into the controller I'll be all good?
  10. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

Thema:

1. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Echo - Similar Threads - XB1 Stereo Headset

2. Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Stereo Reciever for XB1 & Mitsubishi TV WD-92840: Looking to hook up receiver and 2 Klipsch Herseys and play XB1 audio, DirecTV audio. along with blue tooth music from iPhone. TV has 4 HDMI, digital audio output, and analog stereo inputs....
  3. XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out: Hi, I have been using my Stereo headset for 2 months bow and i have found its started to drop sound and mics after about 5 mins of use. The sound breaks in and out and then just cuts off. I can...
  4. XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update: Honestly I don't think this will ever be fixed... What I also experienced is that it's clearly depending on the console's cpu/gpu load. In Witcher 3 or also in other games the crackling is...
  5. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Incompatible with instant-on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter Incompatible with instant-on: Hi, I'm using the turtle beach XP500 headsets with the turtle beach chat adapter connected to the xbox one stereo headset adapter on my the xb1 controller that was packaged with my xb1. I updated...
  6. Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset: Why is my regular mic working, but not my xb1 stereo headset? I can't hear anyone and they can't hear me. 692b5a8b-fb9e-48ec-b5d6-a7eee09e3507
  7. XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter: Can't hear others when plugged in, but others can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter: Can't hear others when plugged in, but others can hear me.: Hi, I'm having an issue with my XB1 Stereo Headset Adapter. My problem is that others can hear me when I have my headset plugged in, but I can't hear them. I use the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP 500...
  8. TB X42 headset & XB1 stereo headset adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB X42 headset & XB1 stereo headset adapter: I just recently bought the adapter for my headset (listed above in the title), but am having chat issues. I followed the installation instructions and controller update to the letter, but for some...
  9. XB1 Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset: Can you hear yourself with this headset? 670cc78f-1be6-410f-9d8f-f686f14d8929
  10. XB1 Stereo Headset Microphone Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Headset Microphone Issue: Hi, I just purchased this yesterday and the microphone sensitivity, initially, seems to be too low with the Xbox One stereo headset. Both controllers and console are updated with the latests...