XB1 music = limited MS Music on Tablet = unlimited

Discus and support XB1 music = limited MS Music on Tablet = unlimited in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; had that you have reached your limit of music on XB1 music while on the XB1.. but I have been streaming music for like 3 days straight from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Jan 25, 2014.

1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

had that you have reached your limit of music on XB1 music while on the XB1.. but I have been streaming music for like 3 days straight from the tablet...weird.... besides. I like it better close to me...on the tablet... swipe swipe swipe new collection...
    much easier than navigating in the console

:)

tohellnbak, Jan 25, 2014
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    XBox Music Pass --- What happens with Windows RT?

It is free to stream on Windows 8 forever, not just six months. After six months, free members are limited down to 10 hours a month of free music streaming. You are not limited on the Xbox Music pass plan, and can even download and sync your music to the
    cloud to have all your devices up to date which your music (Windows 8 PC, Windows Phone, Surface tablet).

An Xbox Dude, Jan 25, 2014
  3. SirAngry
    SirAngry Guest
    Xbox Music should be included with Gold.

Xbox Music is the exact same sort of Service as Sony's Music Unlimited. Do Sony give that away with PS+? Let me answer my own question, no. They are both music streaming services, that give you unlimited access to a large music library. In short you don't
    own a damn thing, you just have the rights to stream music to any device, like a smartphone, tablet or console. I'm not sure on the costs of either, but they are an interesting service in their own right and not part of either console subscription services.
    I think Sony offer discounts to PS+ members for their Music and Movies Unlimited services, but beyond that no I don't think either service should be 'given away free'.

SirAngry, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: