XB1 Minecraft Realms Question

Discus and support XB1 Minecraft Realms Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Fellow Gamers, I created a realm on the XBOX ONE a while back and used the Chromahills Texture pack. I read on the Chromahills website that they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Common Creeper, Jul 11, 2018.

1. XB1 Minecraft Realms Question

Hello Fellow Gamers,

I created a realm on the XBOX ONE a while back and used the Chromahills Texture pack. I read on the Chromahills website that they have fixed a few bugs with new releases but I have not seen them on the realms world.

Do texture packs you have active in your realm automatically update to the latest version?

Thanks,

CC

:)

Common Creeper, Jul 11, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Jul 11, 2018
  3. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Question about Minecraft Realm?

Hello!

I understand you are having trouble with Minecraft Realms take a look here ;Minecraft Realms FAQ

You can also visit
    Get help with Minecraft
    and submit a request with Mojang to get further assistance with the different versions of Minecraft.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.

Here is a link that I think could be of use for those who have this same question .

Minecraft Realms
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

You cannot play on realms

Hi Namdar54,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding Minecraft Realms, in order to have access to its multiplayer features on Xbox One, you would need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription as well. Here are some great support articles
    that can provide further information as well:

Minecraft Realms Overview

MINECRAFT REALMS FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out!

Let us know if you have any further questions as we'd be happy to assist you.
  6. DancerGirl2k Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

Hello there, Thank you for taking your time on posting this on forums!

I am a Minecraft player myself but when it comes to playing it cross-platform, I'd recommend doing it through a
    Minecraft realm.

I've had friends that own different consoles or devices when playing Minecraft. A friend of mine that played through another console was able to invite me to their realm and everything ran perfectly. A Minecraft realm was the option for me!

Any questions, reply to this post.
  7. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox 360 World has strange freezing properties, can I fix it?

I don't think you can transfer WORLD ownership between profiles. However, if you upload the world in question to a realm, you CAN transfer the realm ownership between profiles.

If you wish to take this route follow these steps:

Activate the free 30 day trial of realms on Xbox. 2. Upload the world in question to the realm by tapping A on the pencil next to the realm and selecting UPLOAD WORLD.

Any realm you are a part of will show up in your Xbox clubs in the Friends tab. Go there find the realm club and go to the MANAGE TAB. (It's the last tab all the way on the right.)

Scroll all the way down and use the TRANSFER REALM OWNERSHIP option. Enter the new accounts email.

On the 2nd account launch Minecraft Bedrock and again tap A on the pencil. Choose Download Realm. Now the world is saved to the Xbox again and can be played locally or offline.

(Got from: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/9jy...)

And I think this works only on Bedrock.
  8. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

Thema:

XB1 Minecraft Realms Question

1. XB1 Minecraft Realms Question - Similar Threads - XB1 Minecraft Realms

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition XB1: Hello. I've recently been having an issue with Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One S. This issue has never happened before and it's really frustrating, so I would like some help resolving it....
  4. Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft 1.16 beta for xb1 isn't reinstalling: I quit the beta a few days ago so I could play with my friend who was off the beta, but when I try to reinstall it, it doesn't work. When I enroll in the beta, it brings me to the xbox store, and...
  5. Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1: For some reason, I am unable to make a realm on my Xbox or any other Xbox for that matter. It always says that I need permission and to check my privacy settings on Microsoft's website, which I...
  6. Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:: I often play Minecraft on my Xbox offline because of our Wi-Fi strength, I saved the original version of the specific world offline but I've saved online multiple times. Despite that however every...
  7. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  8. Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error: I have a save file on Minecraft that I started on the Xbox one prior to this last update. I just played it yesterday which is after the last update, and when I tried to load it today it tells me...
  9. Minecraft xb1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xb1 issue: [img] So this is what happens when i try launch the new better together minecraft. I was on it earlier and was fine. When i do the following this error still occurs. What shall i do...
  10. Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue: So on Xbox, i have installed Minecraft. Not Xbox One edition. already have it. So when i try to launch Minecraft Bedrock edition (Minecraft) it just crashes and gives me an error, please comment...