Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?

Discus and support Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Several months ago this was not happening so it must be something in a recent update. Its now using at least 2mb of data every minute in game with No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DukesPaw77, Dec 15, 2017.

1. DukesPaw77
    DukesPaw77 Guest

Several months ago this was not happening so it must be something in a recent update. Its now using at least 2mb of data every minute in game with No achievements popping or User Interface being used. I have every setting turned off to avoid excess data
    usage so why is this happening while playing old single player games that don't require internet connectivity. It used to only spike for achievements and if I opened a menu. Were I not using limited mobile data it would not matter. Please fix

:)

DukesPaw77, Dec 15, 2017
  2. Xbox One Data Usage (single player)

I have a data Cap of 20 GB, that being said, i was wondering why playing any game on single player While connected to Xbox live uses so much data? i did the bandwidth usage check and in about 4-5 Hours of Single player i had used 1.5GB of data. PLEASE NOTE:
    i do not press the guide button to browse or check my friend list, i use my mobile phone app Smart glass for this. Also no automatic downloads are on. Whats making my ONE consume so much data while not even using any online functions rather than simply being
    connected to Xbox live? The 360 Does not gobble any data while on single player.

E x c e e d xD, Dec 15, 2017
  3. Naro90
    Naro90 Guest
    Disconnection from xbox LIVE when idle.

Ok, this problem has been around forever and everyone has had it. So I'll just get to the point.

When I'm playing single-player mode in a game OR when I'm idle in the dashboard(or in single-player) I get disconnected from xbox LIVE.

However, I've found out that when I play single-player while downloading an item from the marketplace this problem seems to begone.

Can anyone please reply with a solution?

Naro90, Dec 15, 2017
  4. DukesPaw77
    DukesPaw77 Guest

so, maybe I have not been hard resetting my console properly. I've been pulling the power cord from the brick and not at the rear of the console. Or they fixed it as its back to normal now. I've played DMC while online today for over an hour while going
    from 13 - 15 megabytes. Where as before it was using almost 3MB a minute. Thanks

DukesPaw77, Dec 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: