XB1 Controller Not Vibrating In Windows 10

Discus and support XB1 Controller Not Vibrating In Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tucknut62, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Tucknut62
    Tucknut62 Guest

I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else. Supposedly, the correct driver is part of Windows 10 and nothing else was needed. But it has never vibrated
    with any game. I've tried updating the driver, reverting back to the 7/8.1 driver and even tried it on another pc with Windows 10 with no luck. Then had a friend connect it to his XBOX One to update the firmware and see if it vibrated and it did. But it won't
    vibrate when connected to the pc. Was wondering if anyone has had this problem and a solution.

:)

Tucknut62, Sep 21, 2015
  2. KeeWeeGoh
    KeeWeeGoh Guest
    Cannot Sync Xbox One Wireless controller with adapter for Windows 10!

I bought a XB1 Wireless Controller with Adapter for Windows. Currently I'm running on Windows 10. My computer cannot detect the connection between the Adapter and Wireless Controller, nothing was detected on the Game Controller application as well as Xbox
    Accessories App (Store).

I tried with XB1 micro-USB as well and nothing seem to work.

Had anyone faced the same issue as me?

KeeWeeGoh, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Stop vibrating on Xbox One Controller - Windows 10

Hello, I am afraid the vibrate-when-plugged action the controller performs is part of one of the first updates it received (around the time it was updated for allowing for 3.5mm jack headsets).

As such, the only way you can get rid of it without resorting to such drastic measures is somehow reverting the controller's firmware back to a previous state, which as of now, is impossible.

So there's no way around it for now. It vibrates when receiving power, even through the console. It's integral to its current firmware.

FRANCISCOXBOXER, Sep 21, 2015
  4. cy43rguru
    cy43rguru Guest

Can you provide the games you've tried this with where you have not see it vibrate?

cy43rguru, Nov 4, 2015
  5. cy43rguru Win User

Can you provide the games you've tried this with where you have not see it vibrate?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox controller vibrates randomly

7. Papples766 Win User

XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC

8. Angakuit Win User

Controller won't vibrate

9. JeremiahDe Jesus Win User

Does killer instinct support controller vibration?

Im playing it on Windows 10 it has Zero vibration, Im playing it on an XBox360 and an Xbox One Controller
Thema:

1. XB1 Controller Not Vibrating In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - XB1 Controller Vibrating

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  4. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  5. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  6. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

in XboX Insiders
    XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore: After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on...
  7. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  8. Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable: I've been struggling to get my XB1 to control my Fios STB for a while now. I saw other posts regarding this, and they were unsolved. They also suggested creating new posts for each person in...
  9. XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Changing Channels Without My Control: I went on a trip for 5 days recently and when I came home, my Xbox One was off as if it had automatically updated itself. After turning it back on and using it for a while, I notice 3 new/strange...
  10. XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control: When I eventually get a "playable" mix of game/chat it is pure luck. Can someone please explain to me how the adapter works? I understand the controller/person (game/chat) buttons on the left...