XB1 can i download classic XB and XB360 games?

Discus and support XB1 can i download classic XB and XB360 games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was thinking maybe i want an Xbox one but i'd like to play some current gen and classic gen games. I know the game industry doesn't want backward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zenblade9, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Zenblade9
    Zenblade9 Guest

I was thinking maybe i want an Xbox one but i'd like to play some current gen and classic gen games. I know the game industry doesn't want backward compatibility and they'ed prefer to make the old games as download and play games and i'd rather it be that
    way cause i don't want alot of extra CD's. So is there a classics game store? Like would i be able to play Dark Watch or maybe Odd World Strangers Wrath.

:)

Zenblade9, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Donovanj40
    Donovanj40 Guest
    Problems streaming videos from PC (WMP) to XB1, same videos play on 360 fine

Why does XB1 have a much harder time playing videos/movies from my PC than my XB360?

I have a collection of movies and videos that I stream to the XB media player from my PC (Windows Media Player streaming). XB1 has problems with many videos/movies that work perfectly fine on the XB360. I notice the larger the file size, the worse the XB1
    handles them. Some videos stutter so badly they are completely unwatchable. Again, the exact same videos play just fine on the 360..

*For reference: Both XB1/XB360 are on the exact same wired network as my PC and both test very fast with the network tester so my network/connectivity/bandwidth is not the problem.

Donovanj40, Jan 27, 2014
  3. kewelraph
    kewelraph Guest
    Play a 360 game on a XBO S without a XBlive profile download

Hello everybody,

I just purchased a pack with a XBOS some games from XBO and some from XB360.

the problem is that to play a XB360 game it allways tells me "download your profile from XB Live" but I dont have a Live account, and won't have one soon. How can I play those game offline?

Thanks a lot

kewelraph, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

None of the old 360 games are playable on xbox one (Arcade or otherwise)... Some old games may be ported in the future, but they are not there yet.

Burnin TODI, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xb classics download