X360 to X1 content transfer

Discus and support X360 to X1 content transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I stupidly bought destiny (disk version) for 360 under the impression that my DISK could be transferred over to xbox one for free. I got the copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrSG-DAD4BBDE-09F8-4469-90C9-170B3786FEDD, Nov 25, 2014.

1. X360 to X1 content transfer

So I stupidly bought destiny (disk version) for 360 under the impression that my DISK could be transferred over to xbox one for free.

I got the copy of destiny and the season pass for xbox 360, and redeemed the season pass on 360.

If i bought a game disk for xbox one and used my same gamertag (from 360) on xbox one, would I be able to access all of my original data (ex: log into my same level 29 hunter) AND the downloadable content?

I cant seem to find any solid literature on this anywhere else on the internet, so i'm wondering if anyone has had experience doing this.

Cheers,

PrSG

:)

PrSG-DAD4BBDE-09F8-4469-90C9-170B3786FEDD, Nov 25, 2014
  2. Doridion
    Doridion Guest
    Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....

Doridion, Nov 25, 2014
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Game Content Help

Hi!

If you are inside the backward-compatible menu (X360 interface from X1) you can purchase additinal contents for X360. You cannot purchase them directly from dashboard of X1, but you can only buy backward-compatible games.

DominumStige, Nov 25, 2014
  4. X360 to X1 content transfer

Your dlc will transfer and so will your guardian.

Nemesis121804, Nov 26, 2014
  5. thanks, and you are correct (for anyone reading this forum, DLC and your guardian transfer immediately).

PrSG-DAD4BBDE-09F8-4469-90C9-170B3786FEDD, Dec 29, 2014
  6. EpicNinja098
    EpicNinja098 Guest
    mine isnt working but i used codes for my dlcs did i lose everything

EpicNinja098, Oct 23, 2015
  7. Bungie did have a promotion where 360 owners could transfer the game (ie, get the game for free) on XBox One. Your guardian(s) are tied to your bungie account, and transfer back and forth between them. I do not know for certain if that is still in effect
    or not. However, TTK was not part of that promotion, and TTK will ave to be bought separately for XBox One. (That might have changed as well.)

And it only works for upgrading from 360 to One, can not go from One to 360, I've tried.

GothDarkeDragon, Nov 1, 2018
  8. EpicNinja098 Win User

mine isnt working but i used codes for my dlcs did i lose everything
  9. PrSG-DAD4BBDE-09F8-4 Win User

thanks, and you are correct (for anyone reading this forum, DLC and your guardian transfer immediately).
  10. Nemesis121804 Win User

Your dlc will transfer and so will your guardian.
  11. GothDarkeDragon Win User

Bungie did have a promotion where 360 owners could transfer the game (ie, get the game for free) on XBox One. Your guardian(s) are tied to your bungie account, and transfer back and forth between them. I do not know for certain if that is still in effect
    or not. However, TTK was not part of that promotion, and TTK will ave to be bought separately for XBox One. (That might have changed as well.)

And it only works for upgrading from 360 to One, can not go from One to 360, I've tried.
  12. Doridion Win User

Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....
Thema:

1. X360 to X1 content transfer - Similar Threads - X360 content transfer

2. Cannot connect to Xbox live for X360 backward compatibility games on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to Xbox live for X360 backward compatibility games on Series X: Hello there, For all the xbox 360 games I run on my XSX I get an error connecting to the xbox lived in the emulator itself. First of all when I launch a game, I get "Getting your Xbox 360...
  3. Some X360 content not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some X360 content not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X: Some content is not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X. Specifically the Wizard Tower DLC from Oblivion made me encounter this issue. Though the support team tells me it applies...
  4. I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...: It was working fine this morning but it seems like after I copied a game save from one console to put on the other it won't let me sign into xbox live any more. It will sign into xbox live without...
  5. Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon digital code card few days ago( old stock from a library shop), and I was trying to redeem it in my account, and every time I enter the code, it shows that I am...
  6. X360 Dashboard On Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    X360 Dashboard On Series S: Hi. Is there a way to enter the X360 Dashboard On A Series S? I dont a 360 console so i would like to know eb1de153-e547-4c97-801d-426a8e527238
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  8. Leaderboards on a lot games x360 are freeze again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaderboards on a lot games x360 are freeze again: Leaderboards on a lot games x360 are freeze again and when will be fixed ? kane & lynch 2 dog days, gta IV, splinter cell, and a lot of x360 games 6000df13-110e-4738-9b94-0ff1cc52a01a
  9. Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass: *gamepass versions, rather^ Hey gents, anyone else run into an issue on the latest beta firmware for S|X that some of your purchases seem to revert to their gamepass / EA Play versions. All the...
  10. How do I access content on wireless Lacie hard drive on x360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I access content on wireless Lacie hard drive on x360?: Hi, On my PS3, I've been able to access the content on my Lacie Cloudbox. I was informed I can do this as well with the X360. I tried following the brief steps I found online to access the...