X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one

Discus and support X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Little question: is it possible to use your x360 save of far cry 4 on xbox one? Because the main story is so long, i don't want to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johannesbloemNL, Apr 10, 2017.

1. X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one

Hi everyone,

Little question: is it possible to use your x360 save of far cry 4 on xbox one? Because the main story is so long, i don't want to get trough it all again... It would be nice to use the x360 save because then i can re-capture outposts

Thanks for replying,

Johannes

:)

johannesbloemNL, Apr 10, 2017
  2. Recieved a replacement console and forgot my game disc in the console that i sent back

I would imagine someone on that line went " woohoo , a free farcy 4 game "

TheSilverTash, Apr 10, 2017
  3. Doridion
    Doridion Guest
    Fable II Backwards Compatibility

I'm sorry, but ...... why can you start a new game on the XBox 1, transfer it on the 360 and can play it ( if the saves are corrupted ? )

Already tried some ways like :

--- On the X360 ---

Created X360 : Ok

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 and played X1 : Ok

--- One the X1 ---

Created X1 : Ok

Created X360 : NOk

Created X1 and played X360 : NOk

The problem is just coming from the emulation of the Fable II / Fable II DLC ....

Doridion, Apr 10, 2017
  4. X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one

UPDATE: i mean the x360 version of far cry 4 save to use on the xbox one version of far cry 4

johannesbloemNL, Apr 10, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry but the saves are not interchangeable. You'll need to play the game on it's on for the One version

onyxishere, Apr 10, 2017
  6. syper41
    syper41 Guest
    guys how about the paid download stuff.. summer pass or whatever it was called that didn't switch form 360 to one either who should I contact on that issue

syper41, Nov 2, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but the saves are not interchangeable. You'll need to play the game on it's on for the One version
  8. syper41 Win User

guys how about the paid download stuff.. summer pass or whatever it was called that didn't switch form 360 to one either who should I contact on that issue
  9. johannesbloemNL Win User

UPDATE: i mean the x360 version of far cry 4 save to use on the xbox one version of far cry 4 😛
  10. TheSilverTash Win User

Recieved a replacement console and forgot my game disc in the console that i sent back

I would imagine someone on that line went " woohoo , a free farcy 4 game "
  11. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox one games

Everything works without any problems. So what I had stored on the Cloud on the X360 I uploaded the same save files to Xbox One. It's a good idea because the X360 games can't store on the new Xbox One system.
Thema:

1. X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one - Similar Threads - X360 farcy save

2. Cannot connect to Xbox live for X360 backward compatibility games on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to Xbox live for X360 backward compatibility games on Series X: Hello there, For all the xbox 360 games I run on my XSX I get an error connecting to the xbox lived in the emulator itself. First of all when I launch a game, I get "Getting your Xbox 360...
  3. Some X360 content not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some X360 content not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X: Some content is not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X. Specifically the Wizard Tower DLC from Oblivion made me encounter this issue. Though the support team tells me it applies...
  4. I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...: It was working fine this morning but it seems like after I copied a game save from one console to put on the other it won't let me sign into xbox live any more. It will sign into xbox live without...
  5. Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon digital code card few days ago( old stock from a library shop), and I was trying to redeem it in my account, and every time I enter the code, it shows that I am...
  6. X360 Dashboard On Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    X360 Dashboard On Series S: Hi. Is there a way to enter the X360 Dashboard On A Series S? I dont a 360 console so i would like to know eb1de153-e547-4c97-801d-426a8e527238
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible X360 games: I'm having an issue where I can't access Xbox Live for X360 games while using my Xbox One. I've followed many of the threads from the past 4 years about this issue, most recently this one, as well...
  8. Leaderboards on a lot games x360 are freeze again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaderboards on a lot games x360 are freeze again: Leaderboards on a lot games x360 are freeze again and when will be fixed ? kane & lynch 2 dog days, gta IV, splinter cell, and a lot of x360 games 6000df13-110e-4738-9b94-0ff1cc52a01a
  9. Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass: *gamepass versions, rather^ Hey gents, anyone else run into an issue on the latest beta firmware for S|X that some of your purchases seem to revert to their gamepass / EA Play versions. All the...
  10. X360 game access on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 game access on xbox series s: So due to a combination of availability, cost and impatience, I recently acquired an Xbox series S. whilst enjoying it so far, it has made me think about my X360 disc collection and my wish I...