X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc

Discus and support X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Gamer, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Max Gamer
    Max Gamer Guest

X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc [​IMG]

i want to connect a X3 controller to my pc via Bluetooth and its asking for a pin yesterday it connected without any pin but this time its asking for pin i tried the one time code(OTP) 0000000(eight times zero) from this post(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...text=We understand your concern as,times zero) but its not connecting to that code as you can see in the picture I don't remember the model and the company because its been 2 years since the controller came

:)

Max Gamer, Jan 25, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

You're most welcome! Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Regards,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Thank you Max, but I'm afraid we can't assist you with controllers that were not made by Microsoft. On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for controllers and other products made by other companies. For help with 3rd party accessories, please contact the manufacturer or the store you bought it from.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Max Gamer Win User

And the backside
    [​IMG]
  5. Max Gamer Win User

Here's the photo of the front side
    [​IMG]
  6. Max Gamer Win User

Ok i will try to contact the manufacturer thanks for your time and effort in solving my problem

Thank you
Thema:

1. X3 gamepad bluetooth code for a newly installed windows pc - Similar Threads - gamepad bluetooth code

2. Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad share button does not working PC (Bluetooth).: Hello. Share button does work with cable plugged In but when through Bluetooth does not. Yesterday was all OK. And in game after pressing share button, pointer starts to freak out and control...
  3. Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11: Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it restarts itself. After it reconnects to PC,...
  4. Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...: Hello, After reading a lot of potst about the same Problem happening on the newer Xbox Series X/S Controller I experience the same Problem with my Wireless Controller for XBOX one. I used the...
  5. Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller right trigger doesn't work on android: Hello, i'm playing Xbox cloud on my tablet android Samsung galaxy tab A. My xiaomi gamepad bluetooth controller has a problem. Every button works except the RT trigger (which is called R2 on the...
  6. Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection: Hello. I've got second gamepad from Xbox One console (v2 version) and there's same problem. After an update I have home button problem it works just like on included youtube link video. On wired...
  7. Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...: I've had this controller since it came out, and the issue has persisted in all those months since then. As described in the title, the controller, when in bluetooth, is not recognized as an xbox...
  8. Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepad не подключается к windows 10 по средствам Bluetooth USB adapter [Mod...: Пытаюсь подключить gamepad xbox one к PC windows 10 pro через Bloetooth USB adapter (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891) (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001) все попытки тщетны что бы я не делал... у меня Windows...
  9. Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?: Title Basically, i just bought this... [img] ... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's premise that it works on Xbox, but i do have my...
  10. gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in windows 10 after update 1703 (15063.138)

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in windows 10 after update 1703 (15063.138): After the win10 updating for 1703 I have ceased to work with gamepad xbox one (bluetooth) in the game Final Fantasy XIII LR, in system and other games (which are installed at me!) everything...