x21s disconnecting me from xbox live

Discus and support x21s disconnecting me from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? They disconnect me from my xbox live So I've had my turtle beaches for over a year now and now all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xLatin Daylee, Jan 16, 2014.

1. x21s disconnecting me from xbox live

How do i fix my problem with my turtle beaches x21s? They disconnect me from my xbox live
    So I've had my turtle beaches for over a year now and now all the sudden they disconnect me from xbox live. I called xbox support because at first I thought the problem was with my xbox and then they said that I needed to call
    my cable company and have them fix it and so I did. And then I was doing some research online and found out that it may be my headset, and of course thats what seems to be the problem. And I've tried looking online to see how to fix this problem and Im not
    finding anything on x21. My headset plugs into the back of the tv and into my xbox360 usb port. So I really don't see how my headset seems to be interfering with the connection because they aren't wireless. So does anyone know how I could fix this? or somehow
    make it not disconnect me? Like is there anything i can even do to fix this?

:)

xLatin Daylee, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Xbox keeps disconnecting me from xbox live every time I go on a game

Xbox keeps disconnecting me from xbox live every time I go on a game. I don't know whats going on but it keeps disconnecting me and the if I go back on xbox home it reconnects me again.

x GhoST Hero xX, Jan 16, 2014
  3. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Jan 16, 2014
  4. x21s disconnecting me from xbox live

im pretty sure that your headphones arent causing your xbox to disconnect from xbox live. it sounds like its either a problem with either your modem or internet provider. If you have a modem that you use to connect to the internet and xbox live. i would
    first do a power cycle on your modem. all you do is turn off your xbox and then disconnect the power from the modem and let it sit for 30 seconds and then plug it back in and let it load back up again. then turn on your xbox and try to connect to xbox live
    and see if you still have the problems

RoguePredator88, Jan 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

x21s disconnecting me from xbox live