X1X to XSX game progress transfer?

Discus and support X1X to XSX game progress transfer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a question. I'll buy an Xbox series X this week and i'd like to know if there's a way to transfer game progress of RDR2 story mode from X1X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMalone2, Apr 27, 2022.

1. DanMalone2
    DanMalone2 Guest

Hi, i have a question. I'll buy an Xbox series X this week and i'd like to know if there's a way to transfer game progress of RDR2 story mode from X1X to series X? I'm 74% into the game and i'm not into doing all this again. Is there a way to transfer all of this progress in offline mode via USB or just via cloud and online?

:)

DanMalone2, Apr 27, 2022
  2. DanMalone2 Win User

I've managed to transfer the progress just like you said. Thank you for your reply and have a nice weekend :)
  3. DanMalone2 Win User

Well i should add that i play only offline, story mode, since i don't have a good internet connection at home. So if i understand correctly, i should go online (i can do that at my friend's place) on my x1x and then also on my new series x and i would keep my progress and can later continue playing offline like before? Would that do or should i be online all the time?
  4. Smwutches Win User

As long as you sign into the same account, your save will sync up when you start the game on the new console.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One X

Because the game brings enthusiast PCs to their knees. The X1X lacks the CPU power and disk transfer rates to handle it
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox series X over heating

This is amoiece of high end electronics. They run hot. It runs no hotter than X1X did, or a high end Pc, and is entirly within normal thermal limits. If your console did not display an overheat message, its not overheating.

Is the console plugged directly into the wall?

Are you running the XSX versions off of the internal SSD?
Thema:

1. X1X to XSX game progress transfer? - Similar Threads - X1X XSX game

2. X1X - SSD swap and insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    X1X - SSD swap and insider program.: Clarification needed here. I think I am boned. >_< I have swapped the HDD of my 1X with and SSD and, if I am understanding correctly, I cannot perform an offline update until the public OSU...
  3. Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?: I bought a rdr game that says it's only for xbox 360 on the box. I couldn't got the one which says xbox one as well. So now my question is; 1. Will i be able to play this backwards compatible on...
  4. Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag: So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the 3rd one, DOA4, I pressed Purchase and got...
  5. X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal: Hi everyone, For reference I am completely wireless and don't have access to the modem due to renting a garage apartment. When I first moved in I was getting about 200mbps down just fine....
  6. Updates for X1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates for X1X: I'm an otr driver. I'm so pissed off with Microsoft right now. Every [mod removed] time i get any kind of wifi from stopping at a truck stop, my Xbox 1x needs to be updated. Meaning i can't play...
  7. : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?: : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released, there was a firmware with HDMI-CEC on the X1X...
  8. Super Mega Baseball 3. Online seldom locates a game on my x1x.. Wifi at home.. ALL other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Mega Baseball 3. Online seldom locates a game on my x1x.. Wifi at home.. ALL other...: Have waited for an hour for an online to start. No issues with other games. I have x1x and runs great. Thank you much. SMB3 has some issue.. 1 and 2.. Normally gat players short period.. Last 2...
  9. My X1X is no longer starting. It only gives the chime when pushing the button.

in XboX Insiders
    My X1X is no longer starting. It only gives the chime when pushing the button.: My controller will act like it is connected for about 5 sec, then shut off. Please submitted by /u/SouthPark_Gamer [link] [comments]
  10. Getting this on EVERY update now on both x1x and xsx

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this on EVERY update now on both x1x and xsx: [IMG] submitted by /u/Braggolach [link] [comments]