X1X - SSD swap and insider program.

Discus and support X1X - SSD swap and insider program. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Clarification needed here. I think I am boned. >_< I have swapped the HDD of my 1X with and SSD and, if I am understanding correctly, I cannot perform... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_SAKY_, Jul 23, 2023.

1. /u/_SAKY_
    /u/_SAKY_ Guest

Clarification needed here. I think I am boned. >_<

I have swapped the HDD of my 1X with and SSD and, if I am understanding correctly, I cannot perform an offline update until the public OSU version meets or exceeds the OS version installed on my console, Yes?

My current installed OS build is 2308zn.23717-2000. Given MS versioning I would assume this release would be met or exceeded in August or, at latest, September. Correct?

Besides waiting for the updated OSU file, do I have ANY other recourse that does not require me to open my console up again?

I'm aware that I can reinstall my old drive and opt out of the insider program in order to get back the current public release, but again I REALLY do not want to tear down the console a second time.

I wish MS would take Sony's approach to HDD maintenance and upgrades...smh.

submitted by /u/_SAKY_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_SAKY_, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Seobones Win User

X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home

I somehow managed to fix the issue by enrolling my bugged X1X to the preview insider program and applying the lasted build of the beta circle that I was part of since X1 launch. (I didn't want to enroll my X1X to not risk anything).

Still weird [Mod Removed] bugs, and the solution is even more strange but It worked. I'm lucky I was still part of the preview program after not contributing for 2 years.

Hopefully this glitch doesn't comes back.
  3. So Cal JPR Win User

Digital game pass games are crashing on Xbox Series X

internal ssd on the device. no external. also i'm NOT a part of the xbox insider program, as it seems that breaks things for others. I'm not on it.
  4. Legal Entity Win User

"There was a problem with the update"

Same bro, x1x e106, x1s was fine. Research shows insider program. Major unhappy! OSU 18363.7196 needed for offline update, need to wait until its mainstream. At this point, we should all bark like dogs, at microsoft like the jabaree!
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox DVR Audio Issues

Hello again, games may be running on Seagate SSD, but it is still the system that runs and manages the Swap of the games on the internal disk the SSD only serves as storage.
  6. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Do you think Microsoft should allow Xbox One users to Upgrade their Hard-Drives, or offer a service giving users options for them to Upgrade our hard-drives for us?

Thema:

1. X1X - SSD swap and insider program. - Similar Threads - X1X SSD swap

2. Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?: I bought a rdr game that says it's only for xbox 360 on the box. I couldn't got the one which says xbox one as well. So now my question is; 1. Will i be able to play this backwards compatible on...
  3. X1X to XSX game progress transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X1X to XSX game progress transfer?: Hi, i have a question. I'll buy an Xbox series X this week and i'd like to know if there's a way to transfer game progress of RDR2 story mode from X1X to series X? I'm 74% into the game and i'm...
  4. Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag: So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the 3rd one, DOA4, I pressed Purchase and got...
  5. X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal: Hi everyone, For reference I am completely wireless and don't have access to the modem due to renting a garage apartment. When I first moved in I was getting about 200mbps down just fine....
  6. Updates for X1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates for X1X: I'm an otr driver. I'm so pissed off with Microsoft right now. Every [mod removed] time i get any kind of wifi from stopping at a truck stop, my Xbox 1x needs to be updated. Meaning i can't play...
  7. : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?: : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released, there was a firmware with HDMI-CEC on the X1X...
  8. Super Mega Baseball 3. Online seldom locates a game on my x1x.. Wifi at home.. ALL other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Mega Baseball 3. Online seldom locates a game on my x1x.. Wifi at home.. ALL other...: Have waited for an hour for an online to start. No issues with other games. I have x1x and runs great. Thank you much. SMB3 has some issue.. 1 and 2.. Normally gat players short period.. Last 2...
  9. My X1X is no longer starting. It only gives the chime when pushing the button.

in XboX Insiders
    My X1X is no longer starting. It only gives the chime when pushing the button.: My controller will act like it is connected for about 5 sec, then shut off. Please submitted by /u/SouthPark_Gamer [link] [comments]
  10. I am unable to link any social media accounts on my X1X. I'm in the Delta program. I have...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to link any social media accounts on my X1X. I'm in the Delta program. I have...: I'm not entirely sure if this is an issue with the insiders. I am able to log into the Twitch app on my 1X, but I cannot link it at all. Much appreciated! submitted by /u/SouthPark_Gamer...