X1X alpha ring -- E105 error after update

Discus and support X1X alpha ring -- E105 error after update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Took yesterday's update, afterwards xbox seemed to work fine. Played some rocket league, watched YouTube, etc. Today, booted up xbox, launched... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chippy569, Jan 31, 2021.

1. /u/Chippy569
    /u/Chippy569 Guest

Took yesterday's update, afterwards xbox seemed to work fine. Played some rocket league, watched YouTube, etc.

Today, booted up xbox, launched YouTube, and got about 5 minutes into a video when the video stopped updating picture-wise, but the audio kept going. Attempted to close the YouTube app, so I hit the xbox button, but it was unresponsive to d-pad or left stick inputs. Held down the Xbox button to attempt to select restart, but again nonresponsive d-pad or left stick. Tried a second controller and the media app on my phone, all the same.

Manually hit the power button until it rebooted, and now I'm getting an error E105 on boot. Restarting again gets the same result. About to try reset but I have low expectations.

System error: E105 00000000 800700B7

OS version: 19041.6250.amd64fre.xb_flt_2102vb.210128-0000

submitted by /u/Chippy569
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chippy569, Jan 31, 2021
  2. il Radd Win User

Error code 0x800706ba

keep getting error code 0x800706ba when I try to go on games or apps and tried unplugging Xbox and resetting internet but still keeps popping error code need help.
    This just happened to me today. cannot launch any game or apps. I'm on an X1X Project Scorpio edition and in the Skip Ahead Alpha insider ring.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
Thema:

1. X1X alpha ring -- E105 error after update - Similar Threads - X1X alpha ring

2. X1X - SSD swap and insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    X1X - SSD swap and insider program.: Clarification needed here. I think I am boned. >_< I have swapped the HDD of my 1X with and SSD and, if I am understanding correctly, I cannot perform an offline update until the public OSU...
  3. Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?: I bought a rdr game that says it's only for xbox 360 on the box. I couldn't got the one which says xbox one as well. So now my question is; 1. Will i be able to play this backwards compatible on...
  4. X1X to XSX game progress transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X1X to XSX game progress transfer?: Hi, i have a question. I'll buy an Xbox series X this week and i'd like to know if there's a way to transfer game progress of RDR2 story mode from X1X to series X? I'm 74% into the game and i'm...
  5. Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag: So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the 3rd one, DOA4, I pressed Purchase and got...
  6. X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal: Hi everyone, For reference I am completely wireless and don't have access to the modem due to renting a garage apartment. When I first moved in I was getting about 200mbps down just fine....
  7. WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead

in XboX Insiders
    WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead: I used the USB type-c to a cable with the package from WD to connect the unit to X1X, everytime it will prompt me to format it to fit with Xbox's game storage standard and I can see it shows will...
  8. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  9. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  10. Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview): To whomever has the same setup as I; Please respond if you have the same configuration as I do, and may know something helpful, so I may narrow down the issue. 1) I have an Xbox One X (In this...