X1 the future?

Discus and support X1 the future? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OP, you should get it through your thick skull that all these articles you are posting are simply opinions which you are mistaking them as facts. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SCOTTVOORHEES, Jan 8, 2014.

  1. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest

    X1 the future?


    OP, you should get it through your thick skull that all these articles you are posting are simply opinions which you are mistaking them as facts.
     
    Z31Fanatic, Jan 8, 2014
    #31
  2. I JUIC3 I
    I JUIC3 I Guest
    [quote user="IIFatalshockII"]

    Anyone who says "yall'" has no right to mention basements. And where is this 73%?

    [/quote]

    Based on your comment about "y'all" you must be from the liberal pansy north?
     
    I JUIC3 I, Jan 8, 2014
    #32
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I have come to realise that these people are exactly the same as the religous people that knock on my door and try to convert me. I'll tell them the same thing. Sorry not interested!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 8, 2014
    #33
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    X1 the future?

    [quote user="E5Destroyer2008"]

    www.forbes.com/.../why-sonys-ps4-is-crushing-microsofts-xbox-one-in-sales-so-far

    pretty good read.

    SO COME ON GUYS YOUR QUICK TO TELL ME i AM WRONG AND x1 IS JUST DOING SO AWESOME WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

    tHOUGHT SO!!!!!

    LOL

    LOL

    LOL

    [/quote]

    The proof is in the article you linked. XB1 has sold 3 million consoles. I am not seeing anywhere that says Microsoft is in trouble
     
    x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
    #34
  5. John H._07 Win User

    X1 the future?

    [quote user="E5Destroyer2008"]

    Ok so how about this:

    Since some of you think the X1 is doing so awesome. How about showing me some post to back up what your saying? Like I said Im not here to bash. If you got some proff to back your stuff lets see it..

    [/quote]The only person on this thread who has made any claims is you. Everyone else has said your claims are false/opinion, with no facts. You still haven't backed up the 73% dissatisfied comment yet.
  6. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    X1 the future?

    The only article that has valid information is the first one which indicated that Gamestop stocks dropped. That has nothing to do with Xbox one sales. The rest is speculation and not valid facts. We all have read that China lifted their console ban but you
    stating that PS4 will dominate is utter nonsence and only your opinion.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

    X1 the future?

    How can you say that X1 will drag in China? Its an untapped market, no one knows if either console will sell. Do you read things and make up conclusions or is your reading comprehension level not as high as it should be?
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

    X1 the future?

    [quote user="E5Destroyer2008"]

    www.forbes.com/.../why-sonys-ps4-is-crushing-microsofts-xbox-one-in-sales-so-far

    pretty good read.

    SO COME ON GUYS YOUR QUICK TO TELL ME i AM WRONG AND x1 IS JUST DOING SO AWESOME WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

    tHOUGHT SO!!!!!

    LOL

    LOL

    LOL

    [/quote]

    The proof is in the article you linked. XB1 has sold 3 million consoles. I am not seeing anywhere that says Microsoft is in trouble
  9. I JUIC3 I Win User

    X1 the future?

    [quote user="IIFatalshockII"]

    Anyone who says "yall'" has no right to mention basements. And where is this 73%?

    [/quote]

    Based on your comment about "y'all" you must be from the liberal pansy north?
Thema:

X1 the future?

Loading...
  1. X1 the future? - Similar Threads - future

  2. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  3. Future Xbox Console idea for you

    in XboX Insiders
    Future Xbox Console idea for you: Subject: Next-Gen Strategy: Mitigating Project Helix Hardware Costs via a Multi-Storefront Subscription Tier Dear Xbox Leadership Team / Asha Sharma, With the recent discussions surrounding...
  4. The future of the Xbox Insider (preview) programme?

    in XboX Insiders
    The future of the Xbox Insider (preview) programme?: Just noticed that I've been on the preview programme for over a decade now and started to wonder about what is coming next. I've noticed a significant decline in new features, activities and...
  5. Xbox Ally X Experience and Future of XBOX AIO

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Ally X Experience and Future of XBOX AIO: Dear, Just my two cents on having played with Xbox Ally X for a week or so. I am maybe not the average target audience but nevertheless maybe this is helpful. I own both a High end PC , Xbox,...
  6. Everything is Xbox — the future is being shaped by merging it all into a promising tomorrow.

    in XboX Insiders
    Everything is Xbox — the future is being shaped by merging it all into a promising tomorrow.: Open Letter to Microsoft: A Respectful, Visionary Transition for the Xbox Brand To the leadership teams at Microsoft, Xbox, and Xbox Game Studios, As a long-time Xbox player and passionate...
  7. Co-pilot for gaming is being worked on for a future release!

    in XboX Insiders
    Co-pilot for gaming is being worked on for a future release!: Hello everyone, I recently heard about Copilot for gaming. This is very interesting to me as I am totally blind. I am grateful for all of the innovation and accessibility that Microsoft has put...
  8. Can we expect more xbox 360 and original games be backwards compatible in the future

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we expect more xbox 360 and original games be backwards compatible in the future: I was looking through my stash of xbox xbox 360 and original games and most of them like blur and burnout aren't playable on xbox one will we ever expect more or all of the non backwards...
  9. Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, Hardware Feedback, and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, Hardware Feedback, and...: Dear Xbox Team, I would like to share some questions and suggestions regarding the current and future development of the Xbox platform: 4K Streaming and Xbox App: When will the 4K streaming...
  10. Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, and Hardware Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions about the Xbox App, Future Playability of Xbox Games, and Hardware Feedback: Dear Xbox Team, I have a few questions and suggestions regarding the current and future development of the Xbox platform: 4K Streaming and the Xbox App: When will the 4K streaming option for...