X1 no reading my COD ghost no more!!!

Discus and support X1 no reading my COD ghost no more!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my X1 is no reading my call of duty ghost disc no more and before that I used to play the game without problems and have never taken the disc out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elfelo74, Jan 8, 2014.

1. elfelo74
    elfelo74 Guest

my X1 is no reading my call of duty ghost disc no more and before that I used to play the game without problems and have never taken the disc out of the console since the day purchased. and just few days ago the problem came out.

can someone help me with this???

:)

elfelo74, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Eggroll27
    Eggroll27 Guest
    I have extra beta codes for Xbox one and PS3

Sorry guys no more x1 beta codes just PS3

Eggroll27, Jan 8, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Are you buying X-gen games on both systems?

Buying X1 versions only.

Toughest is BF4. I will though be playing the beta on 360 through October which will at least mitigate that somewhat.

COD Ghosts will be a little hard but by 5th Nov, X1 will be not far away at all and I'm much more a BF player than a COD one.

FIFA I am getting free with X1 and never buy the newest FIFA immediately anyway.

iwb100, Jan 8, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Hi elfelo74!

please try this: Lets reboot the system completely. With the console on, press and hold the power button on the console for 5-8 seconds until it shuts off. Unplug the power supply, wait about 30 seconds and then plug it in and reboot. You should see the
    green splash screen upon reboot. It may take a minute to boot all the way to the home screen.

Try Ghosts after that and reach back to us!!!!!

BusGod, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: