X1 flagship game the same as 360?
Discus and support X1 flagship game the same as 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yea it lack a lot of content but hey DLC the EA way. its fun but luck content. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bstn617, Apr 9, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
X1 flagship game the same as 360?
Loading...
-
X1 flagship game the same as 360? - Similar Threads - flagship game same
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
May you consider making your flagship games Halo: CE and Halo 2 BC on Xbox one and XSX
in XBoX Games and AppsMay you consider making your flagship games Halo: CE and Halo 2 BC on Xbox one and XSX: I have the disc for Halo: CE and I would like to play it on my Xbox one. Since these games were the main drive for Xbox, I see no reason to not have them Backwards compatible. “LOL look at this... -
Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?
in XBoX AccessibilityPossible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?: So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it looks troublesome as I have to send the... -
Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?: What needs to happen to make these games available? Why hasn't Microsoft invested in the entire forza collection. I still play forza on my original Xbox. This series of game is epic, and the... -
Major Video Hitching Issue across multiple apps Including Flagship Movies & TV app on Xbox ...
in XBoX Games and AppsMajor Video Hitching Issue across multiple apps Including Flagship Movies & TV app on Xbox ...: There is a major hitching issue on multiple video apps across xbox one. Netflix appears to be fine, but the Movies & TV app, Hulu and Media Player seems to have video hitching issues. Watch as...