X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

Discus and support X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vault Tec, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Vault Tec
    Vault Tec Guest

Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to record video or save screenshot.

I investigated the settings and tried to toggle the allow recording option on and off... and it freezes the X1. It returns this error code: 0x87b20c19

After that, it shuts down that screen. So, I try to go back into settings and it freezes again. Error code: 0x8027025a

I'm kind of frustrated with this to be honest. Any help? Restarts don't affect it.

:)

Vault Tec, Mar 22, 2017
  2. Vault Tec
    Vault Tec Guest

Signed out. Signed in. Still can't manage my recordings. ****?

Vault Tec, Mar 22, 2017
  3. Vault Tec
    Vault Tec Guest

Apparently, I am unable to manage my dvr captures from my profile. This seems related.

Vault Tec, Mar 22, 2017
  4. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

Hey, Vault Tec!

Sorry to see any issues with Game DVR! It looks like you might have figured it out in your other thread here, though. For future reference, it's best to only make one thread to avoid confusion in troubleshooting here on our forums.

If you need assistance with any other support issue, be sure to post up a new detailed post so that our community can work on helping you out! X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19) :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Mar 23, 2017
  5. Vault Tec Win User

Just an FYI, if anyone else has this happen, a factory reset and keeping your games and apps will fix the issue.
  6. Vault Tec Win User

So, I signed out to try and fix the issue with it maybe being a profile glitch... and it freezes and gives me another error code: 0x87b20c08

When it rains it pours... ffs
  7. Vault Tec Win User

Signed out. Signed in. Still can't manage my recordings. ****?
  8. Vault Tec Win User

Apparently, I am unable to manage my dvr captures from my profile. This seems related.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Vault Tec!

Sorry to see any issues with Game DVR! It looks like you might have figured it out in your other thread here, though. For future reference, it's best to only make one thread to avoid confusion in troubleshooting here on our forums.

If you need assistance with any other support issue, be sure to post up a new detailed post so that our community can work on helping you out! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19) - Similar Threads - dvr doesn't Error

2. Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound: So pretty much when I record games using Xbox's built in Screen Capture and then play the clips back to watch, everything is fine except the audio. No sound what so ever via the recording. This...
  3. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  4. Game DVR doesn't recognize game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesn't recognize game: So I know there's reasons for why this isn't working, but if it's a game that's currently on Xbox... shouldn't it be recognized by Microsoft as a game? I've gotten around some of the restrictions...
  5. game dvr either records microphone and game or doesn't record anything at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr either records microphone and game or doesn't record anything at all: i have record game audio only checked but it records my microphone and the computer audio and it sounds horrific. if i turn this off i don't get any audio at all. this never used to happen. help...
  6. My Game DVR Bar Doesn't Show Up Even After Reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game DVR Bar Doesn't Show Up Even After Reinstalling: I was using Xbox DVR for a long time, few months ago it stopped showing up in any app. It doesn't come when I press Win + G. Looked at the shortcut settings but they're fine. Tried different...
  7. snap app Game DVR doesn't work; preview program bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    snap app Game DVR doesn't work; preview program bug?: I'm having trouble accessing the Game DVR snap app feature. I never had a problem until a few weeks ago and now it won't work right. It worked right early in the Next Xbox One Experience but not...
  8. Xbox dvr doesn't even work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dvr doesn't even work: Ok here's the issue when I first got my Xbox one for Christmas it had the problem with the game dvr and I was put able to record it let me do it every once in awhile but it would activate at...
  9. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19): Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to record video or save screenshot. I...
  10. My "DVR Games" recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "DVR Games" recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any audio: Hey, Since I've re-download my audio card drivers, the Xbox recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any sounds. I just have the video. It worked well before I reinstalled the drivers, but I...