X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick

Discus and support X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my power brick is doing that Orange light thing and the my Xbox, when i go to turn it on turns on for less then a second then turns off, i tried my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoctorStrange89, Jun 17, 2017.

1. X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick

So my power brick is doing that Orange light thing and the my Xbox, when i go to turn it on turns on for less then a second then turns off, i tried my power brick on my cousins Xbox and it worked fine, so the problem is in the consol itself, what do i do???????

:)

DoctorStrange89, Jun 17, 2017
  2. X box one won't turn on

x box one won't turn on... power brick light is orange and then white ... I'm the console turns on and then shuts dos I have already tried multiple outlets and have unplugged all the wires ??

tom brady12pat, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Z bob
    Z bob Guest
    X box one S shutting down after turning on Please help

My X Box One S 1 TB version would automatically shutdown after its turned on. It gives me the start-up beep and in 10 secs its gives me the shutting down beep and turns off. I tried all the checks from power cable to HDMI cable still the problem persists.
    It is out of warranty and if any one can confirm its a power-surge issue I will have to replace the power brick inside my X box one S.

Z bob, Jun 17, 2017
  4. X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick

Hey buddy.

Register your console at devicesupport.microsoft.com if you haven't already, then you can send it in for a service/repair.

If you are still in warranty any costs will be waivered, if not it will let you know the price before finalising the order.

Have a great day!

Skeeter Quill, Jun 22, 2017
  5. I got the same problem. I got a new power adapter, same problem. This should be able to be solved, without 4 weeks of service. Did you send it in for service?

RobedToaster943, Nov 1, 2018
  6. RobedToaster943 Win User

I got the same problem. I got a new power adapter, same problem. This should be able to be solved, without 4 weeks of service. Did you send it in for service?
  7. Skeeter Quill Win User

Hey buddy.

Register your console at devicesupport.microsoft.com if you haven't already, then you can send it in for a service/repair.

If you are still in warranty any costs will be waivered, if not it will let you know the price before finalising the order.

Have a great day!
  8. MusicLover3889 Win User

On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.
  9. TA Barzie HD Win User

xbox will not turn on.

I finally got my hands on a new power box/brick(?) and this was the problem.
  10. Qmichel Win User

How can I use my USA X-box one console -model 1540 -in Europe (The Netherlands)?

You need a power brick for the Netherlands or use a power transformer to plug the console into it.
    Hi Stuart thanks for speedy reply!

I have found a brick on a Dutch website especially for the X-box One with the following specifications:

Specificaties:

• Kleur Zwart
    • Plug Type: EU / VS / UK
    • Input: AC 100 ~ 240V, 47 ~ 63 HZ
    • Output: 135W DC 12V / 10.83A, 5VSB 1A

The above "EU" brick solves the AC voltage and differing plug problem, but as output it has DC 12V /
    10.83A , whilst my current US brick has DC 12V / 16.5 A (5Vsb-10A is the same) for output.

I have no clue what this means, but I do know that 'normal' US appliances (coffeemaker etc) 'blow up' when plugged in without a special transformator, because of differing watt/Amp specifications.

Does this EU brick solve this -separate- issue too, or is the X-box One different from normal household appliances in the sense that this problem doesn't exist (like laptops/computers do not have this problem either) ?

Also, I can't seem to find a brick made by Microsoft/X-box that is sold seperately from the console; is buying from a third party the only option?
Thema:

1. X box won't turn on, i know the problem isn't the power brick - Similar Threads - box won't turn

2. My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes: I can't interact with games with anything other than my mouse, my keyboard just doesn't make a reaction, it can use chat boxes if i manage to activate them. Also I can't use some other text boxes...
  3. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.: X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. 182cea8b-28f0-42da-a349-8ec8a39c1b02
  4. why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box: I recently got Hogwarts legacy for my x box series s when I was researching to see if the x box series x version of the game would work on my x box, but I found out that when I put it in that it...
  5. X box won't turn on and says no signal on the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box won't turn on and says no signal on the TV: Hi i need help my X box wont connect to my TV and i've tried everything and it wont work. I ordered a new HDMI wire and connected it the X box as i thought that was the issue but have now realised...
  6. My X Box One won't turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X Box One won't turn on.: I went on vacation and came home and my X Box One won't turn on. The power button does a half chirp, the eject button sounds the same, but the console won't turn on and the disc won't come out. I...
  7. My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on: I have an X-box 360 controller, which I bought on Amazon, about 2 years ago. It's worked perfectly fine until now. I tried plugging it in, to play a game using it, and it won't turn on. It has a...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang plugging bk in but ng hey there :) If you tried anything... and don't turn on, you should...
  9. X Box 1 X Won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box 1 X Won't turn off: just bought X Box 1 X. I've played Call of Duty for a few hours. Turned off X Box. Light is off but I hear fan or system still running. Over 2o mins after shutting down. Is this normal ? I...
  10. X box one won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one won't turn on: x box one won't turn on... power brick light is orange and then white ... I'm the console turns on and then shuts dos I have already tried multiple outlets and have unplugged all the wires ??...