x box update problems

Discus and support x box update problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons Xbox One wouldnt update. Managed to do manually offline, now it won't open any games. I am a total novice, please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laura P1, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Laura P1
    Laura P1 Guest

x box update problems

My sons Xbox One wouldnt update. Managed to do manually offline, now it won't open any games. I am a total novice, please help

:)

Laura P1, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Laura P1 Win User

x box update problems

Hi Kimmy, thanks for the advice.

He can’t access any games. When trying to access by pressing select, nothing happens. The Xbox says it’s trying to update but keeps flicking in and out of update.

I tried to reset as per your suggestion but this message comes up

“We were unable to remove this consoles home

X box associations”

Should I just go with it?

Thanks
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

x box update problems

Hi, Laura. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. May I know what happens when your son tries playing his games?

You can try refreshing your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts him from using your console normally without deleting any of his games or apps. Just a heads-up, doing this will erase the profiles on the console including Home Xbox designation but will not remove any installed games & apps on your console. You can download your profile back after the reset.

If you wish to try the reset, kindly save your account information first before resetting your Xbox so you can easily download it again after the reset. To do this, let's scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide and select Settings, then Select All Settings. On the Settings page, let's select System, then Select Console info and lastly, select Reset console. On the Reset your console screen, we'll see three options and we'll select the Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. PutStarfish4898 Win User

Just unboxed an xbox one s and i have this error cant get past it help!

I been trying to update x box one s during the last 24 hs and and I cannot make this work. My internet conexion is ok, the x box is new. I need some help with this problem.
  5. SignalTuna06 Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

I actually think that X Box live has made me update a change that has messed up both X Box 360 s now. I had to make an X box live update to the spare X Box today Is there a help desk number so I can speak to someone? Is somebody going to realise that a
    faulty update has been made and repair the bug?
  6. KINGNEZ1 Win User

0x8923101C error "you're already in a party somewhere else"

I have reset everything multiple times and still have this error code.. I have 2 X box ones in my home I have hard reset both. My other X box one is fine and works with no problems. I only have started to have this problem after the update. Please help
Thema:

x box update problems

1. x box update problems - Similar Threads - box update problems

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. how do i fix update x box one s error code 0x8B050084

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix update x box one s error code 0x8B050084: trying to set up x box one s after being reset to factory settings . the above error code appears and i can go no further efbd04e5-5359-4bf6-a199-fe73a71006d9
  8. Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One): Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One) And when I connect it to Wi-Fi it won’t let me do certain things like go on the X-Box network and change my profile...
  9. Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it: I changed the email for my Microsoft account quite a long time ago. So all my Microsoft services are now associated with my new e-mail. Except for XBox. For some reason, it created a new user...
  10. Update x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update x-box 360: I have a Microsoft account why can't I log into my Xbox360 a9b5e19e-9c0f-4f87-9a96-86d707cd1995