X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp

Discus and support X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! I have been trying to upload clips of Warzone to WhatsApp but each clip starts uploading then half way through it stops and I get a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GibboEN, Jul 16, 2021.

1. GibboEN
    GibboEN Guest

Hello!

I have been trying to upload clips of Warzone to WhatsApp but each clip starts uploading then half way through it stops and I get a message

"can't send this video. Choose a different video and try again"

I then have to download the video to onedrive and then send a link for my friends on WhatsApp.

Can anyone help?

Ps I have the video quality at 720p and am only trying to send 30s - 1m clips

Thanks in advance

:)

GibboEN, Jul 16, 2021
  2. GibboEN Win User

Hey Tezzarrific

Much appreciated for your reply, I'll keep that in mind and reduce the quality of the upload

Stay frosty

Gibbo
  3. Farscape247 Win User

because whatsapp has a max video send size of 16MB and a max file send size of 100MB for documents.

1 min at 720p from console recording is more and therefore will not send.
  4. Francia J. Win User

XBOX SERIES X WON'T UPLOAD CAPTURES

Do you have an Xbox App? If yes, kindly check if your clips will be visible from there.
  5. loganaskie Win User

I've tried that and it did not work
  6. Yeahmann506 Win User

Same here. Started today for some reason
Thema:

1. X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp - Similar Threads - box series capture

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  7. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  8. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  9. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  10. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...