X Box Series S password issues

Discus and support X Box Series S password issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My daughter purchased this console today. She made an Outlook account because she didn't have one. Her password was auto generated in your iphone which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LynneBlaylock, Jul 13, 2021.

1. X Box Series S password issues

My daughter purchased this console today. She made an Outlook account because she didn't have one. Her password was auto generated in your iphone which she forgot to save. She hasn't signed in since with this password and can't remember it. She can't get online chat help because she is unable to sign in because she can't remember the password. She has completed a form for Microsoft to reset the password but they have replied saying she has not put enough information on the form. Can anyone help please?

:)

LynneBlaylock, Jul 13, 2021
  2. XA Just Me Win User

My daughter purchased this console today. She made an Outlook account because she didn't have one. Her password was auto generated in your iphone which she forgot to save. She hasn't signed in since with this password and can't remember it. She can't get online chat help because she is unable to sign in because she can't remember the password. She has completed a form for Microsoft to reset the password but they have replied saying she has not put enough information on the form. Can anyone help please?
    Hi LynneBlaylock. If she makes another account again make a aly account thats dirrected to your personal email just to make sure this doesn't happen again. Based on that does she have the original email that went to her outlook account when she signed up with? If she does tell her to click forgot password and it will send her a link to that email. If she doesn't know the password to that account you might have to contact microsoft support to get into the account. Don't say the email here because thats not good. PS: The Microsoft support number is 1(800)642-7676
  3. Andrew strauss Win User

Xbox Series S - Order Still Pending Delivery Date Today

I have the same issue. I bought the x box series s and it shows that today is the delivery day but no x box. Did i get scammed?
  4. BillDotriev Win User

I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
  5. Tam Gault Win User

Trailmakers DLC not working with other accounts

Hi again,

This on only happening on our x-box series X

It works as it should on our series S

???????
  6. Maddux Williams Win User

I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it.

But I have the x box one Series S
Thema:

1. X Box Series S password issues - Similar Threads - Box Series password

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  7. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  8. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  9. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  10. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...