X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

Discus and support X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monty Broxholme, Apr 20, 2024.

1. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new games and apps. Would be really good if there was a way around this.

Thanks, Monty

:)

Monty Broxholme, Apr 20, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Monty. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

China has different laws and regulations for internet access and games, so your console from Australia will not work in China. Chinese Xbox consoles are specifically designed and locked to China, consoles from other regions have different configuration and are therefore not compatible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. ngocphi Win User

xbox game streaming 无法串流我的主机

Thats because the series x cannot be used for game streaming

Only xbox one

You SHOULD not be using legacy insiders hub on series x or s

It is meant for Xbox one

The os updates are only for xbox one so are the beta tests and xcloud Is NOT supported in China only south korea

The preview is over for other regions so you wouldn't be able ro use extended regions anyways

Insiders hub regular is the only one for series x and s
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

Series S/X games cannot be played from a hard drive connected via USB. Series S/X games can only be played from the internal drive or the official expansion cards that attach directly in the back of the console. Again, no USB connected drives can play Series S/X games.
  5. PutStarfish4898 Win User

Just unboxed an xbox one s and i have this error cant get past it help!

I been trying to update x box one s during the last 24 hs and and I cannot make this work. My internet conexion is ok, the x box is new. I need some help with this problem.
  6. BillDotriev Win User

I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

Will this also work for X-Box Series S? It says "Buy it for X-Box 360" on the link.
Thema:

1. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china - Similar Threads - Box Series Cannot

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  10. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...