X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...

Discus and support X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm new to this, and even if I sound completely out of my depth, I'm fine with it, and so should you be, as per the Code of Conduct.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shirley Kühn, Dec 22, 2020.

1. X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this, and even if I sound completely out of my depth, I'm fine with it, and so should you be, as per the Code of Conduct.

I have a question for the X box Moderators please.

I am not allowed to post or share, due to my past behavior? Kindly advise what was the alleged behavior displayed from me, as account holder of the account and profile as 'NoCrapAunty'?

This account and profile was created and remained inactive/dormant from date of creation. I have never used my X box account - please advise how could I display behavior which is not aligned with the Community Code of Conduct, if not used?

Thank you, Mrs. , +27637682801

X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past... [​IMG]

X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past... [​IMG]

:)

Shirley Kühn, Dec 22, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past Behavior?

Ok so as you stated your new to this. I would read the enforcement page in its entirety. When you use Microsft/XBox products they have terms and conditions you must follow. If not it can result in a ban, suspension or perm ban. Plus looking at your second
    picture again, it doesn't seem as though you are banned you need to do what it states change privacy setting so you can use that feature. Go to privacy setting and select everybody as stated.
  3. Shirley Kühn Win User

X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past Behavior?

Hello try not to provide personal info like name and phone number for the future. Noone will call you back from forums. As far as conduct you need to check via enforcement.com and see what it says there. Noone here controls bans or suspensions,
    all we can do is point you in the right direction for help.
    Hello GMS...

I prefer to add my personal details, as everything is connected, integrated, and traceable in any case.

Regarding the 'enforcement' - yes, that site does not specify - that is the exact reason why I made the enquiry via the 'community' platform. I did not even know about a 'community' platform until I investigated why I can't share/post from within my personal
    and private app. page.

I require an answer as I haven't granted authorization or permission to be 'monitored, controlled or moderated'; and would like to know why and how my personal and private settings is managed by someone else whom I have not granted permission or authority
    to access my personal use of the app.?

4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello try not to provide personal info like name and phone number for the future. Noone will call you back from forums. As far as conduct you need to check via enforcement.com and see what it says there. Noone here controls bans or suspensions, all we
    can do is point you in the right direction for help.
  5. Shirley Kühn Win User

Ok so as you stated your new to this. I would read the enforcement page in its entirety. When you use Microsft/XBox products they have terms and conditions you must follow. If not it can result in a ban, suspension or perm ban. Plus looking at your
    second picture again, it doesn't seem as though you are banned you need to do what it states change privacy setting so you can use that feature. Go to privacy setting and select everybody as stated.
    I'm new to the X box gaming platforms, but I am able to read a screen. I only have 1 Gamertag picture on my X box profile, which second one are you referring to exactly?

I don't see the same message you refer to, and the 'second picture' is a bit confusing - I don't understand? and the 'do what it states and change privacy setting so you can use that feature.' Kindly explain. See Screen print attached. My privacy settings
    is very basic and exactly how I want it...due to my current user requirements.

I've received a missed call from a Pretoria number. Did you try to phone me?

[​IMG]
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Problem getting refund for an Xbox subscription

Can you ask your bank/ card provider to do a chargeback?

You state the purchase was against a dormant xbox live acoount; be advised that doing a chargeback will likely lock the xbox account as having a past due balance.
Thema:

X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...

1. X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past... - Similar Threads - Box Profile NoCrapAunty

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. New information of my stolen X-BOX Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    New information of my stolen X-BOX Profile: While checking if I can rejoin my minecraft, I found that my microsoft account DID get deleted, but my X BOX profile has been stolen by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. Missing X-Box profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing X-Box profile: My son is the only one who usually uses hi xbox. He has an automatic sign-in, used it on a Thursday and on Friday like magic the profile was gone - no longer there. I can see my son as a friend if...
  8. I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...: When I sign into new xbox 1 .it goes to a blank white screen. fd7fa15e-3675-4ef6-afab-47df9734619e
  9. xbox box profil disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox box profil disappeared: Like the title said, i can't access anymore to my xbox box profil "bpbptt". It created a new profil instead. I'm sure that this mail adress was the one which i created this profil....
  10. xbox box profil disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox box profil disappeared: Like the title said, i can't access anymore to my xbox box profil "bpbptt". It created a new profil instead. I'm sure that this mail adress was the one which i created this profil....