X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Discus and support X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DishierParsley, Dec 2, 2019.

1. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small.

:)

DishierParsley, Dec 2, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi, you make contact with the support?
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Any of the racing games that offer manual gear shifting and support the G920 will work with the manual gear shifter. Forza, Project Cars etc
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Driving force shifter

All racing games tell you what they support on their websites

You can also call logitech

Are you complaining it doesn't support special features of the shifter or support it at all? You should be specific when you call Logitech
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
Thema:

1. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT. - Similar Threads - BOX SHIFTER LOGITECH

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  4. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  5. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  6. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  7. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  8. Selection boxes on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Selection boxes on pc: So i somehow made selection mode on my pc and i cant get out of it i press w a s d and it moves it so i cant do anything i think i pressed a key or something 96356529-b141-48b7-9acf-31c0586fe63e
  9. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  10. Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power box making a buzzer noise: Hello, my name is Connor and I bought my Xbox One back on November 22nd 2013 and just now I had a problem with the power box that powers my Xbox, while I was playing a game, it started making some...