x box one x DVD player

Discus and support x box one x DVD player in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; will my x box one x play my 3 1/4 inch camcorder dvds? 51dcfc2b-e837-498e-ab9f-1ee3977ea659 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeanRobi, Sep 20, 2018.

1. DeanRobi
    DeanRobi Guest

x box one x DVD player

will my x box one x play my 3 1/4 inch camcorder dvds?

:)

DeanRobi, Sep 20, 2018
  2. EthanC402
    EthanC402 Guest
    x box one s won't display

My console won't play games, dvds or show the x box screen.

EthanC402, Sep 20, 2018
  3. NO1SE FACTOR
    NO1SE FACTOR Guest
    I have a question

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF ITS BAD THING TO LEAVE A GAME OR DVD IN THE X-BOX 360 PLAYER WHEN YOU SHUT DOWN??? IT SEEMS NO ONE KNOWS

NO1SE FACTOR, Sep 20, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

x box one x DVD player

Hi

I would personally not use try to use camcorder DVD's I would only use the regular DVD discs you purchase that already have movies/tv shows on them.

gds1972, Sep 20, 2018
  5. wstiga17 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

I would like to watch Blue Ray DVD Discs, because there is no DVD Player in the console of X-Box One S.
  6. gds1972 Win User

x box one x DVD player

Hi

I would personally not use try to use camcorder DVD's I would only use the regular DVD discs you purchase that already have movies/tv shows on them.
  7. BrenOfTheDead Win User

X-Box Restarts Upon Inserting DVD

Hey! I've tried it with about 8-10 DVD's, some old, some right out of the package. They work on other DVD players so I know it's solely the X-Box.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

I would like to watch Blue Ray DVD Discs, because there is no DVD Player in the console of X-Box One S.
    You must have the 'All Digital' Xbox One S without the BD-Drive.

As mentioned before, you can connect a Blu-ray or HDMI DVD player to the rear of the unit via the 'HDMI in'. But the HDMI in is limited to 1080P and does not support HDR, so 4K content will not play in 4K via this method.
  9. BAD 2020 Win User

NEW TO X BOX ONE GTA? Sign here

Your on 360. This forum section is for x box one players.
Thema:

x box one x DVD player

1. x box one x DVD player - Similar Threads - box DVD player

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  7. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...: Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?...
  8. X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities: I'm looking for very detailed specs on X Box One S DVD player to figure out Audio formats, Video formats, playable disc formats and in particualr if Dolby Vision discs are now supported (I know...
  9. προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]: εχω προβλημα με την αναπαραγωγη dvd στο x-box s. Η ταινια αναπαραγεται με διακοπες(κοψιματα) και στιγμιαια εμφανιση χιονιων στην οθονη. μηπως μπορει καποιος να βοηθησει? Εχω εγκαταστησει σωστα...
  10. Update DVD Box version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update DVD Box version: Hello. I have game Disneyland Adventures DVD Box and now i see that on XBOX Games on Demand there is more audio languages. Is there a posibility to update another language or i need to buy the new...