X box one won’t switch on.

Discus and support X box one won’t switch on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our x box switched off mid game and then kept switching itself off and wouldnt stay on. We sent it back to microsoft as its under warranty. They have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZMH81, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ZMH81
    ZMH81 Guest

Our x box switched off mid game and then kept switching itself off and wouldnt stay on. We sent it back to microsoft as its under warranty. They have sent it back to us with this letter. It was a brand new console new in box from game at Christmas. It
    has never been opened or tampered with what should i do now?
    X box one won’t switch on. [​IMG]

:)

ZMH81, Jul 25, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi ZMH81,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We recommend reaching out to support to see your options.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. NicholasGiddings Win User

Two x box in house

Ok thanks

We are getting a notification on the x box saying two cannot be played on at same time

They play fortnite and want to do duos one upstairs one on downstairs one but it won’t allow them to use x boxes at same time
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

X box one, switch on by herself

Hey there
    michelearomanno
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there michaelaromanno,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this issue. That is strange that the console is turning on at night on you. Do you know if you have your console power settings setup to Energy Saving or Instant on?

About energy-saving and instant-on power modes

I would advise attempting to
    Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    console by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. If this is the Original Xbox One unplug the power supply unit from the wall outlet, the back of the console, and then from the
    power supply unit itself. After the indicator light on the power supply unit is completely turned off plug everything back in. Hopefully draining the power supply unit helps resolve this issue.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Got pets? My cats turn on my Xbox all the time!
Thema:

1. X box one won’t switch on. - Similar Threads - box won’t switch

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve started my box Series S up but it won’t connect to the internet: My Xbox Series S is brand new and I can’t even enter the home tab because of this. I’ve already restarted my router took everything out of the console but it still won’t work. Does anyone have any...
  7. New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful

in XBoX on Consoles
    New in box XBoX that won’t update - callback support is awful: Finally opened my XBox series X and guess what? It is stuck in a checking for updates loop that fails. Tried all the troubleshooting options, reset, offline etc. looks like a failure with the...
  8. My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one power box has a steady orange light but won’t turn on: Hello all hope everyone days going well, I’ve come for some assistance in turning on my Xbox one. I currently have the orange power box issue, this has happened before and was solved after I...
  9. I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a x box one s & It won’t turn on so I took it to a game store and they took a look...: My x box one s wont turn on so i took it to a game store to get look at and i was seeing could i still ship it to microsoft to get repair 23fc91e2-19e1-45fc-ad1d-fa051865cbc5
  10. Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Fall Flat won’t load on X Box One: Purchased Human Fall Flat for my daughter last year. She hasn’t played it for a couple of months and now it won’t load, even though it shows up in our list of games. We get an error message to...