x box one subscription issues with minecraft

Discus and support x box one subscription issues with minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for some reason, I have the box game pass and I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends but it says that I need to enable the multiplayer settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lillanisky, Feb 19, 2022.

1. lillanisky
    lillanisky Guest

for some reason, I have the box game pass and I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends but it says that I need to enable the multiplayer settings that I have checked over and over and over again and they are enabled but I still can't play online. I checked to make sure I have the gamepass and I do, I'm able to play rocket league, Fortnite and other online games but for some reason, Minecraft doesn't recognise that I have the gamepass or there is a bug that doesn't recognise that I have the game pass.

does anyone else have this issue? how do I fix it?

:)

lillanisky, Feb 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what Xbox Game Pass subscription do you have? Is it the Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

To check simply follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If it's the Xbox Game Pass for Console, you may need to buy an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. pixiehumes Win User

gold games for x box 360?????

sorry it wouldn't let me edit...; my issue I suppose is paying £6.00 x box live gold subscription if there are no games to download

The link that you have sent does not indicate any games for the x box 360... I am assuming that x box one games won't play on the 360... is that right?????
  4. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Hello thank you for the information Yes now it is clear, we have the previous version Minecraft X Box One edition and when we try to install the new Minecraft, it is on the Store with a price for buying

Is there any option to contact with the store for check if we could download as the promotion by free? We have a lot of hundred of hours payed in the Minecraft X Box one

Thank you
  5. Ringer877 Win User

Xbox live

Hello. Slightly different but related question i have a x box gold subscription but now have two x boxes in the house and not paying twice. Are they easily linked to the one account? If so how? Thanks in advance.
  6. ItsMetmet Win User

I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

Whenever I select that I used X-Box it gives me two options. 1. X-Box 360 2. X-Box One. I didn't use any X-Box's on this account.

But I was wondering how much evidence I need to get my account back. I filled in 4 passwords but that seems that you need more evidence. I didn't use skype, I didn't use outlook I didn't use an X-Box 360 or X-Box one and the only thing I bought was Minecraft when it still belonged to mojang.
Thema:

1. x box one subscription issues with minecraft - Similar Threads - box subscription issues

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  7. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  8. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  9. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae
  10. I want to cancel x-box subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to cancel x-box subscription: I have been trying to cancel my x-box subscription for over a year now and can't get it done. I can't log in, I tried forgot password, but then you don't recognize my email address. I got an...