X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities

Discus and support X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for very detailed specs on X Box One S DVD player to figure out Audio formats, Video formats, playable disc formats and in particualr if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RahulKapoor, Dec 3, 2019.

1. RahulKapoor
    RahulKapoor Guest

I'm looking for very detailed specs on X Box One S DVD player to figure out Audio formats, Video formats, playable disc formats and in particualr if Dolby Vision discs are now supported (I know 1810 update added Dolby Vision support for streaming services).
    So details to the level that you can get by clicking on Specs for the LG UBK90 link at https://www.lg.com/us/home-video/lg-UBK90-blu-ray-player.

:)

RahulKapoor, Dec 3, 2019
  2. RahulKapoor Win User

Good to know from an actual user that Dolby Vision discs are now supported though would be nice if Microsoft published detailed specs on formats supported like other DVD players do (ex.
    https://www.lg.com/us/home-video/lg-UBK90-blu-ray-player).
  3. RahulKapoor Win User

I did come across the supported regions and how to enable Dolby vision in settings links in my earlier research, but that's very basic information, not the detailed specs I was looking for (like https://www.lg.com/us/home-video/lg-UBK90-blu-ray-player).
  4. EasyMinute Win User
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

Hey there!

I have a vast 4K physical Movie collection and Dolby Vision is indeed now supported via the player not just streaming. Just make sure in your console display settings you have Dolby Vision enabled. As far as audio it supports every type that current exists
    I believe! Stereo, 5.1, 7.1, Dolby, DTS, Atmos, DTS+ and so on. Also see the links another Ambassador referenced you with before me :)

Happy Viewing!
  6. wstiga17 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

I would like to watch Blue Ray DVD Discs, because there is no DVD Player in the console of X-Box One S.
Thema:

1. X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities - Similar Threads - Box DVD player

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  7. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...: Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?...
  8. προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]: εχω προβλημα με την αναπαραγωγη dvd στο x-box s. Η ταινια αναπαραγεται με διακοπες(κοψιματα) και στιγμιαια εμφανιση χιονιων στην οθονη. μηπως μπορει καποιος να βοηθησει? Εχω εγκαταστησει σωστα...
  9. x box one x DVD player

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one x DVD player: will my x box one x play my 3 1/4 inch camcorder dvds? 51dcfc2b-e837-498e-ab9f-1ee3977ea659
  10. Update DVD Box version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update DVD Box version: Hello. I have game Disneyland Adventures DVD Box and now i see that on XBOX Games on Demand there is more audio languages. Is there a posibility to update another language or i need to buy the new...