X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

Discus and support X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox One for 3 Months.....I had a 360 for 10 Years. Just got the SECOND red Ring of death on my 360 TODAY. ALSO I have been unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiefofmyWench, Dec 25, 2014.

1. X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

I have had my Xbox One for 3 Months.....I had a 360 for 10 Years. Just got the SECOND red Ring of death on my 360 TODAY.

ALSO I have been unable to Get on XBOX Live today. Its been sketchy for the last 2 weeks. Intermittently allowing me to get on. ITS NOT my NET!

Why is my XONE so sketchy? I do EVERYTHINg required and ONLY use the BEST equipment and Internet.

:)

ChiefofmyWench, Dec 25, 2014
  2. Killer App that could've guaranteed Xbox Success

On the eve of the NFL app launch i cant help but be reminded how US centric Microsoft are...

With the World Cup appoaching, Microsoft should have spent the last 10 years working on a football app for the English Premier League, a global product and entertainment package that would be sure to give the Xbox the lead, and one huge foot in the door
    to controlling millions, even billions of living rooms around the world!!!

JamesGraham17, Dec 25, 2014
  3. An open letter to Microsoft

To whom it may concern,

I have been a lifelong purchaser of your Xbox products. I enjoy the games, systems, and network when they work. I have logged many hours and spent a lot of hard earned money on your products over the last decade plus. However, my satisfaction is at a
    very low point.

There is a revolving door with your systems that is a big problem. I purchased 3 Xbox 360 systems due to red rings. This as you know was a major issue. Now as an Xbox One owner, the $500 new and improved system is broke and busted as well.

The controller won't stay connected to the console, both original controller and brand new. Any disc placed in the system won't seat and spin up without dozens of eject and feed attempts. Multiple channels, left front, right rear, and subwoofer have a
    crackle to the sound only through the xbox. For a $500 product, clean and well maintained, this is a big issue.

The system is just over two years old. By your policy it is out of warranty. In order to fix the product i would have to get again pay more money just to have a functioning product. For $500, plus monthly live fees, i would expect a quality product.

As a long standing supporter of your product and games, spending hard earned money on 4 consoles now, plus years of live fees, my confidence and support for you has waivered to the point of considering other products to fulfill my gaming needs.

I ask you to stand behind your product and explain why shelling out even more money to have a functioning product is your solution. Please explain.

Sincerely,

Zack Hale

xX HaleYes Xx, Dec 25, 2014
  4. X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

Dont blame the Xbox One blame XBL and Lizard Squad since XBL is not the XB1

Master Sieder, Dec 25, 2014
  5. Master Sieder Win User

X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox Products is HUGE. and the Products is sub!

Dont blame the Xbox One blame XBL and Lizard Squad since XBL is not the XB1
  6. MokitoComp67 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate on PC Windows 10 Professional

Not interested in "chatting" any longer. Deleted all Microsoft accounts except this one, and only have this account active because I've spent thousands of dollars in the last 6 months (and over the last 10 years) and I'm not going to give Microsoft the satisfaction of stealing from me.

When Microsoft decides to hold "partners" accountable for the product Microsoft makes available to the community, I may decide to continue as a customer. But since they (Microsoft) don't care to address the situation, probably not. Don't contact me again.
  7. BAD 2020 Win User

Bidders and glitchers

We don't have glitchers like ps4. It's not possible on x box one. At worst you will have modders that duped lots of money on last Gen then transferred with that money to the x box one.
  8. J.R.G. Win User

Terrible quality xbox one headsets

Mine lasted about a year. I would hold the controller up, while letting the headset dangle and spin, to get the kinks out; probably shouldn't have done that. Lol.

Would love to have a wireless Bluetooth headset like the 360. Or in the case of the X Box One, maybe a Wi-Fi Direct headset?

Peace, J.R.
  9. bashmeister Win User

your move MS

[quote user="THE IMMORTAL D"]

my worry is what is gonna happen 10 years from now when the life cycle of the xbox one is over and the follow up, xbox two, comes out. when microsofts say's ten years from now we are not supporting the online features of the xbox one and will shut down all
    xbox one servers, will all the games i will buy over the next 10 years become unplayable because i can no longer do the 24 hour internet connection check in? and why is no one bringing up this issue? i can't pay all that money for a system and games i may
    not be able to play ten years from now.

[/quote]

they would prob disable the 24 hour check in that far down knowing that the new box is coming out
Thema:

X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

1. X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ... - Similar Threads - BOX Holding money

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. Lap pads to hold Xbox adaptable box and buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lap pads to hold Xbox adaptable box and buttons: I'm a 59yr old disabled man trying to find a lap pad to hold my Xbox adaptable box and to attach buttons to, to help 12ee0551-1fde-4fd3-b1b0-473b597c4fb7