x box not accepting wireless password

Discus and support x box not accepting wireless password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I have xbox one and my kids might have played around with the settings. Now it cant accept the wireless password. Its saying my route may be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spider king1084, Jan 25, 2014.

1. x box not accepting wireless password

Hi there

I have xbox one and my kids might have played around with the settings. Now it cant accept the wireless password. Its saying my route may be filtering out this console and gave me the MAC address to make sure that these numbers are not filtered out. Can
    some one help. I tried switching on and off the ruoter from the power point with no success

:)

spider king1084, Jan 25, 2014
  2. WEP key invalid

The password is correct. I have phones, laptops, kindles, etc all hooked to the wireless using the password that I try on the X box. Works for everything but the x box.

AdvancedGravy90, Jan 25, 2014
  3. can not connect x box to Wifi

I have entered the password correctly many times. All other in home wireless devices connect using same net work pass word. Why will the x box not connect to network despite having the correct network password entered.

Help

EnterableTwo99, Jan 25, 2014
  4. x box not accepting wireless password

So the Xbox is seeing the router name OK but won't accept the password? Are other wireless devices connecting OK? Do your kids know how to fiddle around with the router settings on the computer?

The Blue Duck, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

x box not accepting wireless password