x box migration issues PLEASE HEP

Discus and support x box migration issues PLEASE HEP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having issues changing my gamertag from the us to SOUTH AFRICA. cant redeem any vouchers that ive bought.tried everything cant come right.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiasedSnail9656, Aug 23, 2014.

1. x box migration issues PLEASE HEP

Having issues changing my gamertag from the us to SOUTH AFRICA.

cant redeem any vouchers that ive bought.tried everything cant come right.

:)

BiasedSnail9656, Aug 23, 2014
  2. Hep me please

If your brother did this there was no unauthorised access on your account. This account will be suspended as you allowed him access to the account therefore your responsibility. You will be suspended

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 23, 2014
  3. Hep me please

Idk what's going on with my avatar I honestly don't know how to Mod I don't even have a computer and I want this handled.. Why would I spend do much money on Xbox if I was just gonna get banned !! And why would I try this hard to get it back !!!! I wanna
    talk directly to a XBLPET about this

ScAt SnAk3EyEzz, Aug 23, 2014
  4. x box migration issues PLEASE HEP

When you perform an account migration many things things are potentially affected, such as:

Memberships and subscriptions

Licensed digital content (like games, video, and music) that you’ve already bought

Services you get through your Xbox console

Funds in your Microsoft Account

Before you moved your account, you had to make sure that you’ve downloaded any avatar items, games, game add-ons, and video content that you’ve bought. No digital content is guaranteed to work after the migration, and there are no refunds if items stop working
    because you change your account region.

For the prepaid codes you got for your old region you should await three months and change back to your old region for them to be redeemed.

For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

DangerousBard, Aug 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

x box migration issues PLEASE HEP